13

changbin turned around at the sudden voice coming from behind, causing him to unknowingly raise his eyebrow at the unfamiliar figure before him. who was that? how did he know jisung? that was when it hit him, he barely knew anything about the younger.

'what's his relationship with him?' he then thought to himself, averting his gaze between the two males who were too busy staring at each other. there was so many things he didn't know about him, maybe it was best if he'd stayed away from it.

it wasn't his business to interfere with anyways. 

the moment jisung heard a distinctive voice call for him, he sharply turned his head with a slightly darkened face. he found himself staring coldly at the male in front of him to which changbin instantly caught it, not knowing what was going on.

"what do you want chan?" jisung harshly spat, gritting his teeth in annoyance. he didn't know how he could unexpectedly bump into the older like this, why now? why at this place?

just by seeing his face caused the younger to tighten his fist, changbin not wasting any second to witness it all. even though he had no idea what happened between the two, he could obviously tell that they didn't end on good terms.

the older, whose name is chan, smiled in response despite the unpleasant greeting he was receiving at this moment. "oh come on, we haven't seen each other in ages. have you been well?" he asked, widening his smile.

but to his dismay, jisung continued to stare hardly at him with stabbing eyes, his expression looked a bit agonising yet vexed. "don't talk like we're friends. you know we're nothing to each other especially after what you did." 

"are you still not letting go of the past? i thought we were done with that, let's go back to being friends before all of this happened." chan suggested, staring into the younger's fuming eyes with his relaxed ones. 

"what is wrong with you?" jisung nonetheless barked, slightly lowering his voice to not cause any commotion with the people around him. changbin said nothing as he watched, not knowing what to do now. should he interrupt the two and do something? 

or should he just hopelessly stay still and do nothing? countless questions clouded his head at the thought about it, making him feel an uncomfortable feeling building up inside him the more he watched what was happening.

"what do you mean? nothing's wrong, i just missed you as a friend that's all. i wanna know how you're doing and if you wanna catch up-" but before he could finish his sentence, jisung instantly stepped forwards to grab his collar when changbin stopped him.

"don't jisung, you're gonna cause a commotion." he calmly reassured the younger, grabbing onto his arms to prevent him from attacking in public.

and to his luck, jisung eventually relaxed a bit under his touch, causing him to slowly lower his arm down in response. chan watched the whole scene happen in front of his eyes to which he only widened his smile even more.

"i see you've found someone else that's more important than me." chan said, looking over to changbin with searching eyes. "hi there, i'm chan. what's yours? i've known jisung for a long time." he added with a welcoming smile.

"oh, i'm changbin." he answered with hesitation, giving him a small smile. he then averted his gaze between the two once more before opening his mouth again. "but... may i ask what happened with the both of you? i know it's none of my business but jisung looks..." he replied, resting his eyes on the still angered jisung.

chan was about to answer with reassuring eyes when the younger interrupted. "it's nothing hyung." he muttered before grabbing onto changbin's wrist. "let's go."