09

as changbin stepped into the house, his eyes widened in awe at the sudden appearance before him.

he didn't expect the younger's house to be this big, it had surprised him quite a bit.

jisung turned around to the other and smirked playfully at his reaction. "you like it, don't you?"

changbin didn't say anything for a bit, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, it felt like a dream to him.

that was when he snapped out of thoughts and lightly scoffed, crouching down to untie his shoes. "i was just surprised that's all."

the light brown haired male smiled wider at his response before placing his now wet umbrella in the umbrella stand.

"surprised that i'm this rich?" jisung repeated after him as his eyes glittered towards the male before him.

changbin finished taking his shoes off and stood up, staring at the younger. "are you bragging? this is why i don't like people who are full of themselves."

"okay, sorry." the other whined with a pout when he looked over to the older holding his shoes. "just place them over there." he lastly said before walking ahead.

he didn't say anything else and nodded, setting his shoes on the rack the younger had pointed out for him.

walking further into the house, he took a few moments by himself to take in everything around him.

'he's been living in such an enormous house like this? wow this guy is something.' changbin thought while continuing to look around the room.

he then unknowingly stepped into the living room when he saw a small frame in the distance, urging him to it.

the other picked up the small frame and looked at it; it was a photo of a small boy along with his parents, smiling happily.

changbin didn't realise he was far too lost into thoughts when he heard a sudden voice call for him, slightly alarming him.

"i found some dry clothes for you to wear." jisung said before noticing the familiar object in the others hands.

"oh, thanks." was all changbin said, placing the small frame back on the table as the younger handed it over to him.

"i didn't know you like to peek through other people's stuff." he told the older, instead, smirking widely at him.

this caused changbin to go off guard, looking back at the younger with slight guilt. "sorry, i didn't mean to. i was just curious."

jisung, nevertheless, continued to smile. it was as if stuff like this didn't matter to him. "it's fine, are you perhaps, getting interested in me?" he said with a smirk.

changbin scoffed and lightly punched the light haired male on the arm, walking past him. "yeah, right. where's the bathroom?"

"it's upstairs, down on your right." jisung answered as he watched the other leave the room to change.

the moment he saw that the other had left, he turned to the small frame he was looking at just now and smiled to himself in amusement. "why is he so cute?"

after changbin had changed into some clean clothes to wear, he walked back into the living room to see that jisung was sitting down on the couch - on his phone.

he didn't hesitate to walk towards him, instantly sitting down beside the younger who looked up from his phone caused by the sudden weight on the couch.

jisung smiled wider as his eyes glittered fondly while staring at changbin's new appearance. "you look adorable."

"w-what-" changbin unknowingly stuttered with widen eyes, staring back at the younger in shock.

just by hearing the younger's sudden compliment had entirely taken him aback, he didn't know what to say next.

the light haired male smiled even more. "my compliment just made you stutter." he said in a confidence tone.

"that was because it was too sudden!" changbin exclaimed before folding his arms with a pout showing on his face.

jisung chuckled at the older's pout causing changbin to face him with a hard stare. "why does everything you do make you even more cuter?"

"just shush already! i'm leaving as soon as the rain stops." changbin answered, his gaze soon turning towards the window as he watched the harsh raindrops fall.

"okay baby. meanwhile, let's have some fun." jisung said with a smirk, wondering what he could do with the other.

"when are you gonna stop calling me baby? i'm not your baby, gay boy." the other replied making jisung laugh hardly.

"i know you like it, inside you're begging me to keep calling you that." he responded, his smirk still present on his face.

"whatever lover boy, none of this is gonna work on me so keep flirting all you want." changbin muttered to which jisung stood up seconds later, the gaze back to him.

"yet. i'll keep flirting and we'll see if it would work or not." jisung boldly told him with his smile now replacing his smirk.

he then turned towards changbin moments after causing him to stare at him strangely. "are you hungry? i'm getting some snacks."

"i guess it wouldn't hurt for a few snacks." changbin slightly smiled at jisung, watching him leave the living room for the snacks.

maybe he doesn't seem too bad to hang out with.

-

a/n: im sorry for this crap chapter, i tried my best 😅 i finished itaewon class btw~