19

felix didn't say anything for a moment as he stared almost hardly at him, causing changbin to guiltily rub the back of his head. now that he'd finally found out what his feelings truly meant towards the younger, the question was, what now?

"uhh, sorry felix." changbin sheepishly smiled, only guilt could be seen through his eyes.

the said male continued to stare at him in awareness, now folding his arms tightly moments later. just after the small argument they had yesterday, he couldn't bring himself to ever shake it off easily and smile as if it was nothing.

it wasn't a lie that he was slightly annoyed, not knowing what to say next. now that he was literally standing there in front of the older who was suddenly apologising after what happened, he didn't know what to think or feel either - everything was clouding his head.

after hearing no reply from the male, changbin sighed heavily as he didn't know what to do now. "look, i know that you're angry at me and i completely understand that. but just please talk to me, i'm sorry about what happened yesterday." 

felix sighed deeply moments later, knowing full well that he couldn't ignore him any longer. it was just nearly impossible, he'd been best friends with the older for a long time already; every time they argue, they'd just make up the next day.

"i'm right and you're wrong." he eventually responded to which changbin nodded in defeat.

"okay fine, you're right this time." changbin reasoned, earning himself a satisfied nod from him.

he sighed once again, now dropping his arms that was tightly wrapped around his chest. "good, but shit man. i can't get angry at you no matter what, it's impossible." 

"that's because you love me. i know you do, don't try and deny it." changbin playfully smirked, causing felix to roll his eyes.

"ugh, you're right for that one." felix muttered as they began walking side by side.

changbin smiled in satisfaction, relieved that they'd finally made up. the arguments they'd have would always cause them to solve the problem the next day and forget about it. it made them feel stronger than before and he was glad.

in fact, thankful, for having felix by his side. 

as they continued walking without knowing where they were going, they allowed silence to take over the atmosphere between them - it was peaceful. that was when felix suddenly stopped for a moment as he instantly turned around to look at changbin with a small smirk.

"so... now that you're officially in love with jisung, what are you gonna do now?" he questioned in such amusement, wanting to know more about what he'd do next.

but to his luck, changbin sighed hopelessly, not knowing what to do himself. "i don't know... i mean, i've already realised my feelings for him yesterday but i really don't know."

"what do you mean? shouldn't you confess to him?" felix raised his eyebrow in confusion. what more could he do? if jisung liked him since the beginning, surely he'd confess back. why was he hesitating? was he just not ready for a relationship?

"well yeah but, i'm not used to this at all. i don't know how to deal with this type of stuff. i don't even know if i'm ready to be with him. i just... don't know, sorry if i'm hesitating. i'm just confused and lost." changbin answered in uncertainty, the nervousness building up inside him.

felix immediately turned his whole body around, just looking unknowingly at him. it was understandable, he'd never done this before. it was his first time having this happen to him, of course he'd feel anxious and unsure.

"look changbin, i know it may be a bit too confusing to understand and i get it. it's your first time and that make sense, if you're still not sure then you can take time to think over yourself. i don't wanna make you do things you're not comfortable doing." felix reassured, giving him a hug.

the older smiled back in response, countless thoughts resting in his head. despite wanting to spend more time with jisung, he wasn't sure if he'd wanted to actually start a relationship. it was all too much for him and he was glad that felix was there to understand.

"thanks felix, i'm glad i have you." he replied, causing felix to smile softly moments later.

"no worries, i'm just really happy for you." felix said, soon pulling away from him with a smile. "well, you're not straight anymore, i was right. it can really change like that."

changbin slightly widened his eyes in realisation, almost forgetting about it. "oh gosh, you're right. after how many times i said it, i feel like an idiot." he answered, facepalming himself.

"it's hilarious really, you were so persistent that you kept saying it but now look at you. jisung really changed you like this, he made you no longer straight." felix laughed at the thoughts of it, soon earning himself a playful slap from the older.

"i'm stubborn like that okay!" changbin reasoned, slightly raising his voice with a pout.

"we're both stubborn, that's why we had an argument yesterday. none of our words got to each other, we were so caught up in what we think to even care about what others say." felix explained, causing him to nod in agreement.

"yeah, you're right. we're really like this." changbin joked to which the both of them laughed seconds later. "it's hilarious, now that i think about it." 

"see? it's even more hilarious to have people wonder what the heck is wrong with us." felix continued to joke, making them laugh even harder.

they continued to laugh to the point their stomach ached, not knowing how long it'd been since then. as they didn't stop laughing near the corridor, they didn't seem to realise a couple of people staring weirdly at them while passing by - not that they cared anyways.

"i think our biology teacher just walked past and saw us." changbin breathed out with each laugh, unable to control his laughter.

"who cares already? everyone think we're weirdos anyways." felix reasoned with the same breathless voice, only laughing even harder.

it didn't take them long when the laughter soon died down, the two males regaining their breath back moments later. changbin took a deep breath to calm himself down, unable to stop smiling widely at him. "that was a great laugh."

"i know right? it's crazy how we're already dying of laughter." felix chuckled, smiling back.

"yeah. also, as much as i hate to say this, jisung won. he managed to make me fall for him, damn it. i lost twice now." changbin sighed to which felix just laughed at him.

"yep, you're hopelessly in love now. his charms really worked." felix said with a satisfied smirk.

changbin rolled his eyes at his words, not wanting to deal with him anymore.

"whatever, let's go."

-

ugh sorry for the short chapter, didnt really know what to write