18

"i'm telling you! i think you already like him!" felix suddenly exclaimed, slightly raising his voice in order to get changbin to understand.

"but felix, how many times do i have to tell you? i'm-"

"straight? yes, i've heard you millions of times! countless even! but i don't care, i'm telling you that you might actually have feelings for him back. like i said, it might change, you never know." felix reasoned back, not giving in at all.

changbin groaned in frustration, immediately leaning against his chair moments later. "not this bullshit again felix, we're not doing this." 

"oh yes we are, we can do this anytime if i have to. if this will make you realise then i wouldn't care less." felix continued to argue, causing changbin to roll his eyes in annoyance. 

"we're just close friends! there's nothing going on between us, i'm telling you." changbin explained to which he only sighed heavily.

"then explain why you grabbed his wrist like that!" he then exclaimed once more, this time shutting the older up.

he froze for a moment, shocked eyes staring back at him. was he actually gonna bring what happened yesterday like that? how could he possible catch onto that?

"t-that... it was just because you guys were talking nonsense and it was getting annoying!" he began to argue once again, not wanting to remember what he did.

but to his dismay, felix scoffed mockingly, his tone laced in sarcasm. "yeah sure, it's definitely not because you're jealous or anything."

"it's true though, stop misunderstanding! why would i grab his wrist like that?" changbin reasoned despite knowing full well that it wasn't going through the younger.

felix was far more stubborn than that.

"isn't that obvious? because you like him." he replied carelessly which only caused more frustration from the male.

"and i'm telling you it's not like that!" changbin also raised his voice, the two males too focused on their argument that they'd completely ignored the people staring around them.

"yeah, sure. you just don't like admitting you're wrong and i'm right. look changbin, you've been going on and on about this guy for days now, ever since you met him all i here coming from your mouth is his damn name! what happened to the changbin before?" felix calmly explained.

"what? that's not true! i'm still the same person you know, hetero all the way." changbin slightly smirked, causing felix to roll his eyes.

that was when he eventually stood up from his chair, alarming everyone watching them. "whatever, keep thinking about that to yourself then. i'm just gonna let you know that there's nothing wrong with liking men, i'll support and love you no matter what you do."

and with that, he walked out of the classroom to which changbin stood up in shock. "hey, where are you going? i'm not done yet!"

he waited for a few minutes before dropping himself back down, groaning in frustration. ruffling his hair annoyingly, countless thoughts ran through his head again. 'i'm straight though... why won't he listen to me?'

it wasn't until he heard footsteps coming towards him, making him look over to see who it was. seungmin smiled the moment they met eyes, soon sitting down where felix sat just now.

"hey changbin hyung, what happened? i know you and felix fight all the time but this one's different, it's like someone else is being involved." he smiled even wider, changbin only sighing in response.

"your cousin." he paused for a few moments before continuing. "we were fighting over him."

seungmin slightly widened his eyes as he soon lowered it, slowly leaning forward to hear more. "what about jisung? didn't know he was a popular type."