43

there was silence for a moment, no one saying a word. they were all just staring into changbin's red yet puffy eyes in shock, unable to move an inch. did changbin overhear all of this?

did he eavesdrop on the whole conversation? they were just far too shocked about the fact that changbin had finally stepped out of the room despite the whole mood of the conversation. what was he gonna say now?

"c-changbin hyung..." hyunjin called out in shock, widening his eyes. "did you..."

"hyung." jeongin stepped one foot towards him. "are you okay? did you perhaps hear everything? um..." he trailed off.

changbin didn't say anything as he only remained silent, little sniffles coming from his nose. did he hear everything right? he wasn't dreaming right? but then again, felix never really talked about his love life now that he'd thought about it.

but yet, why did he all feel so betrayed and hurt? the fact that felix told everyone but him, what really was the relationship between them? did felix really not trust him enough to tell him? just why? why did he have to find out like this?

"w-why..." changbin quietly mumbled before suddenly raising his voice, this abruptly drawing everyone's attention on him. "why is he here?!"

"hyung! i can explain!" hyunjin exclaimed, not wanting to make the situation already worse than it already is. "he was just explaining about why he did that-"

"no!" changbin cut him off while yelling. "get him out of here! i don't wanna see him!"

felix guiltily looked down in shame, knowing full well how hurt and broken he was. at this point, will changbin ever forgive him and jisung? well, judging by the mood and how frustrated he is, it would be kind of impossible to get forgiveness from him.

especially by the fact he'd been changbin's most trusted best friend for years, it would be understandable why he was like this to him. felix hated himself so much, for allowing his greed and lust get between him and his friendship.

if someone most closest to him did that, felix would be sure to never forgive him. but the question is, would there at least be a slight hope that changbin would find the heart to forgive him? despite it being somewhat unlikely.

he really did hurt his 'ex-friend' so badly after all; in fact, he was broken because of the both of them and their actions. they both did that behind his back, changbin deserved to feel that way, it was all of his fault.

to do this to the only person who was most closest to him, how could he? how could felix do this to his own friend? someone who had been there the longest for him, someone changbin trusted so much and adored.

and now, this? how ridiculous.

"i'm sorry..." felix mumbled in extreme guilt, continuing to set his eyes on the ground.

at this point he couldn't face changbin in the eyes properly, he was just too shameful and embarrassed of himself. hyunjin, on the other hand, couldn't bare the sight before him, only sighing heavily even more.

"changbin hyung," he called out, causing changbin to face him. "i just figured you might wanna hear this." he added.

"hey, hyunjin hyung." jeongin said in uncertainty as he turned to him at his words. "i don't think that's a good idea."

"did you hear everything?" hyunjin continued to ask, hoping changbin would answer.

this made changbin sniff a bit louder, his face entirely pale and drained. to be honest, changbin hadn't really slept well, leaving only eyebags under his eyes - his lips gone all dry from dehydration.