06

"jisung...? what are you doing here? how do you know-" changbin gasped in shock, he was about to finish his sentence when he stopped himself.

he didn't think he would see the younger at a place like this, moreover, around this time of day. the male smirked even wider upon seeing a flustered changbin, continuing to stare into his eyes in fascination.

"i can't come here to see you?" jisung mockingly pouted, watching as the other widened his eyes even more. he seemed to have enjoyed teasing the other like this.

"uh, it's not like you can't come here but... how do you know i work here?" changbin managed to ask, blinking his eyes rapidly at the thought of seeing him appear once again.

was it just a coincidence? or was it intentional? changbin couldn't figure out but what the younger had said actually happened. it was as if he knew, or was it all a part of his plan?

"i just know, i can't see my baby during work now?" he pouted once again, giving the other puppy eyes.

"what? baby? who says i'm you're baby-" changbin was about to argue back when he heard hyunjin's voice calling from the back.

"changbin hyung? is everything okay?" causing the said male to turn around to the back with a reassured smile.

"everything's alright hyunjin, don't worry!" he answered, raising his voice so that the other could hear. he then faced back to the younger, staring at him with a cold look.

"look here jisung, as much as you want to 'see me', i'll let you know i'm still working so if you have no business here then i suggest you leave." changbin replied coldly making jisung lean backwards with a sigh.

"you're so rough changbin hyung, but i like it." jisung said with a smile. "i'll have an iced americano then." he finally added, instantly taking his wallet out.

"is that it?" changbin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"yeah, that's it." the brown haired male stated before looking at him gently in the eye. "how much is it?"

changbin took a glance of the cashier before looking back up to face the other. "it's 5,000 won." jisung nodded in response, taking the note out of his wallet before handing it over to him.

when he had received the note, he placed it into the cashier slot as he waited for the receipt to be printed. handing it over to jisung, he motioned him to take a seat so that he could bring it over to which he nodded and smiled in return.

as changbin prepared for jisung's drink, hyunjin walked in with a smile. "are you nearly done changbin hyung?" the said male briefly looked at him with a smile in response.

"yeah, you can go without me though." he said while almost finishing to pour the drink into a cup.

hyunjin raised his eyebrows in confusion, tilting it with a surprised face. "but i wanted to walk home together, that's why i waited..." he reasoned with a pout.

changbin turned his head around to face the other with an unfortunate smile. "i uh, have other stuff to do after i'm done with this so i can't go home with you, we can do it tomorrow?"

he watched as hyunjin sighed in disappointment before finally smiling at him. "okay then, see you tomorrow hyung!" changbin nodded and continued to finish off the order the male had ordered.

"bye hyunjin." watching as the other gather his things to leave the cafe, they gave each other a final goodnight before he left, leaving the two alone.

after finishing off the order, he walked over to jisung's table and placed it down alarming the younger. he looked up from his phone to give the other a smirk. "take a seat."

changbin took a moment before finally deciding to take a seat, looking at the boy straight in the eye. "so, why are you here?"

jisung didn't say anything for a minute as he picked up his iced americano, taking a few sips of it before setting it back down. "calm down changbin hyung, i just wanna see you like i said earlier."

the said male leaned back in his seat and raised his eyebrows in awareness. "aren't you busy with any school work? why do you even wanna see me so bad?" he questioned, causing jisung to look up from his drink.

"no, in fact, i'm not busy at all. also, let's just say that i've taken quite an interest in you." he replied, leaning forwards to changbin to which he narrowed his eyebrows.

"what do you mean by that? you know that whatever happened that night was just a dare right? i don't have any interest in you, actually, i'll let you know that i'm straight, i'm not interested in any men, for your information." changbin attempted to reason back.

however, he watched as jisung's lips form into a smirk seconds later, his head eventually resting on his palm once again causing the other to raise his eyebrows in confusion.

"but i have. and i'm sure seungmin has told you by now that i'm gay, which means that even if you're 'straight', it doesn't have any effect on who i'm interested in and it so happens to be you but i'm not complaining. i must say, that dare have really brought us together. it's like fate." jisung's eyes glittering.

"what...? how is it like fate when you already know that i have no interest in men? it doesn't work that way jisung." changbin replied, confused with what was going on right now.

jisung smirked once again before leaning back. "yet, i guess i'll make you fall for me. it won't be hard since i've already succeeded in making you flustered." changbin widened his eyes at the words, watching as the younger stand up seconds after.

"w-what-"

"i guess i'll get going now, see you later changbin hyung." jisung said with an amused smile, not forgetting to pick his iced americano up from the table. "don't leave too late hyung, you need some rest." he lastly said with a gentle smile before walking over to the door.

and with that, he left, leaving the other dumbfounded.

-

ive been watching crash landing on you for the past days 🙃