03

"took you long enough." was the first thing changbin heard when he came back minutes later. he rolled his eyes at the statement and sat himself down on his seat where he had left it.

"shut up felix, like you would do any better. also, if you were in his place would you have let some random guy come up to you just to kiss you?" the older asked, pulling a smug face while folding his arms in victory.

felix instantly tensed up and blinked rapidly, not believing what he just told him. "w-what- i..." he stuttered but then immediately cleared his throat. "anyways... what did you two talk about?" he asked, completely avoiding the question.

"we didn't talk much." changbin answered, aware about the sudden question. he figured felix would do something like that so he wasn't surprised; he decided to let it go though however.

let's just say that it was changbin's win. "ey, you sure about that? that guy looked pretty engaged as well." felix said, his eyes briefly turning to the male once again.

"i mean... i guess he seemed kinda interested in me, he even asked for my number-"

"wait, your number?!" he suddenly interrupted making changbin nod his head.

"dude, that means he's making a move." the other widened his eyes at the possible reason behind the younger asking him for his phone number.

"but... we've only just met, why would he suddenly be interested in me?" no matter how many times he tried and found a reason for it, he just couldn't understand why he would do that, he was completely lost and baffled.

"ugh, you're so slow." felix groaned, leaning back on his chair. he was already done with the others slowness and stupidity for something like this but then again, he couldn't blame him as it was his first time experiencing such things like that.

however, what he didn't understand was the fact that in his entire life, no one had made a move on changbin. it didn't make sense, he was such a baby and a sweetheart yet no one even tried and asked him for his number or even confessed their feelings for him.

was it because of his 'scary' face that didn't look terrifying at all? felix didn't get it at all, all he could see just from looking at changbin's face was the handsomeness he was radiating. but then again, he was more than happy that he could finally see the older being asked for his number by a complete stranger he had set him up for.

"well, i'm sorry for being slow." changbin emphasised and deeply sighed, unsure what to do now. he was now doubting whether or not he should text the younger first or wait for him to do it, they had only met and talked for a short time so him being lost wasn't a surprising thing.

"anyways, he's all over you. see? i told you he might have eyes for guys." his friend gave him a smug face and folded his arms in satisfactory. 

"what if, he only wanted to be friends?" he suggested, clearly having no experience or idea about this. everything about this was entirely new to him, he just wasn't used to all of this going on at once, especially in a party he was invited to in one night.

felix leaned forwards in annoyance. how was he gonna get his point get across to the other? "well, if he only wanted to be friends, he wouldn't have done it like that would he?" changbin thought for a moment before shrugging.

"i don't know, i'm too naive for this kind of thing." 

"well, you're not wrong but come on! there must be a high chance he's doing that because he's interested in you." the other said nothing but stayed quiet, he just didn't know what this had meant. all he cared about right now was going back to the dorms just to play on felix's computer.

"why me though..." he muttered under his breath. 'why someone as plain as me?' he thought to himself. as much as he was lost with the whole situation, the main question behind all of this was why him?

after all these years of remaining single and no one asking him out at all, why now? why here? why him? the question 'why' invaded his mind as he stared at the table underneath him, the younger was just implanted in his throughts without his consent.

"what do you mean why? listen hyung, you're a man everyone wants! you're cool, hilarious, trustworthy, warm-hearted, handsome, amazing and any more positive words i can name of which i'm not bothered saying." felix praised, expressing his platonic love for the older.

"then... why did no one confess to me? are they afraid of my looks?" changbin questioned, not understanding why it had ended up like that.

"i don't know but... if i was a girl, i would be all over you." the purple haired male smiled at the male, he wanted to show changbin that he deserve more than he has right now and he was willing to do that. just for his best friend, he would go all the way.

"thanks felix." he said, looking up to give the younger a small smile to which he smiled even greater.

"in fact, screw the girls! get yourself a man like him." he exclaimed, his eyes once again landing itself on the now lonely man.

"b-but-"

"hey guys." both male turned their heads to see that it was seungmin standing over them with a welcoming smile.

"oh hi seungmin." changbin greeted, smiling again. felix following after him.

"how's the party going? i hope it's not too boring, it's really hard to include everyone." he said, holding a soft drink in his hand.

"nah it's going well." felix answered with an assuring smile.

"oh that's good." seungmin kept his smile. "can i sit?" as the two motioned him to take the available seat next him, he sat himself down and made eye contact on the two male before him. "so what were you guys doing?" 

"oh, we were playing truth or dare." the purple haired male explained. "and i dared changbin to kiss that guy over there." he said, gesturing him to the guy over at the counter.

seungmin followed his gesture when he noticed a familiar figure. "you mean jisung?" 

"wait, you know him?" felix slightly widened his eyes at the sudden acknowledgement.

"yeah, we're-"

"they're cousins." changbin butted in before seungmin could finish his sentence. felix immediately went from seungmin to changbin, his eyes in shock.

"w-wait, you know?!" he gasped.

"yeah, he just told me a while ago when i was talking to him." he explained as if it was nothing.

"and yet i didn't know??" felix groaned and slouched in his seat.

"sorry man, i didn't think that was needed to say." changbin shrugged earning another groan.

seungmin smiled between the two male and leaned a bit forwards. "what happend?"

changbin turned to him. "he agreed to the dare but in exchange for allowing me to do it, he asked for my number. he looked kinda interested in me."

"he never change does he?" seungmin muttered under his breath to which changbin immediately caught soon after.

"what did you say?" the male looked up from the table and shook his head in assurance.

"oh nothing, don't worry about it." changbin nodded.

"i'm just confused. we've only met and yet he let me kiss him and even asked for my number." he explained as seungmin nodded along.

"oh, you guys didn't know?" both felix and changbin turned to look at seungmin in the eye.

"what do you mean...?" felix questioned; not knowing what he was talking about, to which seungmin didn't hesitate to say.

"he's gay."

-

i dont wanna do tests help