25

"what?" chan questioned in awareness, turning his head behind to face a fuming jisung.

"i said, what the fuck do you think you're doing to my boyfriend?!" he suddenly roared, instantly grabbing him by the collar. extreme anger could be seen through his cold stare, jisung angrily gritting his teeth at the thoughts of seeing him again.

changbin said nothing as he widened his eyes in shock, finding himself freeze on spot. instead, his mouth was left in agape, countless thoughts running through his head after suddenly seeing jisung appear out of nowhere.

the taller, on the other hand, stayed silent beside him while attempting to process what'd just happened. everything was happening too quickly, neither of them knew what was going on. neither do they know what to do next.

chan unknowingly stared back with an expressionless look, meeting eyes with a vexed jisung. just what was happening? where did he come from? how did he not notice that he was literally standing behind him, watching all of this happen?

not knowing any of the questions that was filling the atmosphere, the grip on his collar tightened moments later, jisung continuing to growl at him. "answer me!" he almost yelled.

"woah there, calm down. i didn't do anything-" 

"shut the fuck up. don't touch changbin hyung, you hear me?" jisung dangerously threatened through his gritted teeth, only resentment and rage exploding out of him.

"and you," chan started, noticing how his grip was tightening even more. "hands off me." 

"or what?" jisung growled to which he only tightened it once more before eventually shaking him. "what are you gonna do? you can't possibly fucking hurt me again like what you did." 

there was instant silence for a moment, only tension filling the air. changbin unknowingly gulped from the sudden yet uncomfortable sight happening before him, just watching both males fight among themselves.

"hyung..." hyunjin quietly whispered to him in concern. "what should we do?" 

changbin didn't say anything for a moment, not knowing the answer himself. just what could they do? jisung was literally fuming in rage, it was clear how hurt he was. how betrayed he felt.

he could feel it all, and changbin watching it happen, knew how broken and lost he was. just by watching how vex he looked, he could also tell how afraid he felt, the slight sadness behind his anger saying it all - it was so clear.

"look jisung. what happened in the past, i'm sorry okay? it was my mistake, i didn't mean to-" 

"NO! you can't fucking expect me to forgive you by some mere apology. you know full well that doesn't mean anything, everything you did to me, none of it is forgotten! i still remember every fucking horrible moment so clear, you know that isn't near a mistake. you meant it." jisung suddenly screamed, his eyes beginning to water.

and just by seeing that single tear run down his cheeks, caused changbin to distinctively rush over to him in concern, immediately engulfing him into another tight hug. as jisung began harshly crying against his neck almost instantly, he couldn't help but release a painful yelp.

chan did nothing while allowing it to all happen, just looking down in guilt. did he really hurt jisung that badly? was there nothing he could do to make it better? sighing heavily to himself, he unknowingly ran his fingers through his hair, unable to do anything.

"it's all your fucking fault, i hate you!" jisung continued to scream as he bawled, pulling changbin even closer with his hands now gripping tightly on his shirt.