34

"does it really hurt?" jisung softly chuckled from the side, causing changbin to hardly blush from the embarrassment.

"shush," he quietly mumbled, rosy cheeks visible as he shyly looked away. "you did it."

this made jisung smile massively, quickly leaning forwards to peck him on the cheeks. "i can't help it, you're so adorable. how could i not resist? besides, your ass is so soft-"

"stop it! there's people around!" changbin exclaimed in a panic voice, slapping him on the arm.

"okay, okay baby." jisung chuckled once more, eventually turning to face him with a grateful smile. "that was honestly one of the best nights i've ever had. thank you hyung." 

blushing even more harder than before, changbin only loudly cleared his throat sheepishly. "well... that was actually better than i thought it would be."

"i'm so glad i got to do it with you," jisung said with a warm smile, reaching over to intertwine his hand along with changbin's one, this immediately alarming him. "let's do it again some time."

changbin slightly widened his eyes at the sudden suggestion, only making his heart feel warmer. "whatever." was all he mumbled, not wanting to lock eyes with him.

it wasn't a lie that changbin, himself, had actually wanted the same. to have another special night with jisung that he couldn't hold back in his small, excited smile moments later.

quickly wiping his hidden smile away, he cleared his throat again. "it's been nearly 2 months since we've been together right?" he began, earning jisung's attention back to him again.

"yeah, it really doesn't feel that way though." jisung responded, making changbin turn to look at him. "it feels like we've been together for years." he added with a still massive smile on his face.

"it really has," changbin replied with eyes unable to stop looking at him, just by looking at him made his heart flutter. "i didn't expect myself to be in this position but here i am." he chuckled.

"all head over heels for me." he added in a teasing voice, causing changbin to stare at him. "but i must say, didn't i already tell you? that you'd be in love with me sooner or later. and i was right."

"here you go again with that." changbin only quietly muttered, jisung just fondly glancing at him.

"it's true though. i remember how confident you sounded when you told me you weren't gonna fall for me. but look, what's this now?" jisung softly chuckled once again, briefly lifting their locked hands together.

changbin said nothing more, only blushing even more at the words he used to say. "but i... i'm still straight!" he tried to convince himself and jisung, the younger not buying it at all.

"straight? you?" he only grinned, suddenly stopping on tracks. this caused him to swiftly cup changbin's face in his hands, not wasting any seconds to smash their lips again.

and changbin, being the contradicting guy he was, happily kissed back with no problem. after moments of kissing, jisung finally pulled away in satisfaction, a grin still on his face. "can you still say you're straight now hm?" he only smiled innocently at him.

"s-stop..." changbin blushed, shyly pushing his chest. "alright, fine. i'm not." he gave in.

this made jisung beam in excitement, softly chuckling to himself again before intertwining their hands once again. "i can't help but tease you. you're way too cute for me to tease."

"people are gonna see." was all what changbin mumbled, looking away again.

"but you like it don't you?" jisung however, continued, "i know you love it when people see that you're mine."