10

"thanks." changbin muttered with a small smile as he looked up to the male handing him the snacks after coming back from the kitchen moments later.

jisung said nothing more and smiled widely before sitting back down beside the other. "so... what do you wanna do?"

"i'm not sure, there's nothing much to do here is there?" he replied, opening the packet of crisp he chose to eat.

"or..." jisung suddenly smirked as he inched closer beside him, causing changbin to move back in response. "do you wanna have fun... in there." he resumed, eyes staring hungrily down at him.

"w-what? no, what are you saying?!" changbin answered in slight panic, pushing the younger back with his small hands at full force.

he looked down to see the others hands on his chest, making him laugh. "like what you feel?" 

changbin instantly retreated his hands at his words, clearing his throat while attempting to sit back up. "anyways, let's try getting to know each other more." 

just then, jisung's eyes glittered in amusement, finding himself stare into his eyes deeply. "sure, i'm dying to know more about you anyways." he said with a smirk. "tell me about yourself changbin hyung." 

"what do you wanna know?" changbin questioned, making eye contact while munching on his crisps from time to time.

"everything." jisung spoke, wanting to know more about him. it wasn't a lie that he'd always wanted to know a lot of things about the other, he was desperate to find answers but he somewhat couldn't bring himself to ask. he didn't know why though.

"everything?" he repeated back, taken aback to which jisung nodded in response. scratching the back of his neck, he looked into the younger's eyes as he wondered where to start off with.

 the older paused for a moment, recollecting everything he could tell the male when he finally opened his mouth. "well, as you know i work at a cafe along with hyunjin, that boy you saw the other day and we're really close. i'm currently living by myself, i moved out of my parents' house when i entered university and i like to read books. there's nothing much to learn about me, i'm just a typical indoor person, shopping, rapping and listening to music are my hobbies i guess."

he eventually stopped speaking, finding himself going on about nothing but nonsense. he couldn't help but think he's boring after all, there really was nothing interesting about him; he had no idea why the younger would be interested in a guy like him.

however, much to his surprise, jisung's eyes sparkled even more. he lifted his smile wider, unable to take his eyes off him. "that's amusing." 

"what's amusing?" changbin asked, not knowing why he was suddenly saying things like that. what could be so amusing that made him say that?

"you." he flirted, raising his smirk. 

"how am i amusing? there's nothing interesting about me." changbin responded, narrowing his eyebrow at him.

"you sound like a secretive guy, i like it. i'm falling more for you." jisung said to which confused the other even more. what does he mean by that?

"i'm not one though, i'm just a plain and simple guy. that's all." the other defended, completely bewildered at the moment. the younger was making no sense.

"you'll see." was all he said, making changbin tilt his head in confusion. 

what is going on his head? changbin had no idea what kind of guy he was, in fact, he couldn't understand him at all. maybe there's more to it than his flirtiness?

"anyways, what about you?" he asked, catching the male's attention.

"what would you like to know about?" jisung answered with a huge smirk, overwhelmed that the other was slightly interested about him.

"uhh... how did you find out you were gay?" as much as he'd like to ask 'what's going on in your crazy mind' question, he held back. he was kinda curious about his sexuality instead.

jisung froze for a moment, not expecting the sudden question being shot about him. he wanted to answer him back almost immediately but there was something that was stopping him, making changbin look at him confusingly the longer he hesitated.

"jisung?" his voice snapped jisung out of thoughts when he heard his name being called out. he slightly flinched in response, eventually able to move to give the older a reassured smile.

"huh? oh sorry, i drifted off without realising. uh, i guess since i was young around 14? i think that's when i found out i was gay, i found myself attracted to men before i know it." jisung answered with a small laugh, changbin staring at him.

'he was acting a bit strange seconds ago...' changbin thought to himself, watching his every actions. "are you okay?" he eventually asked, hoping for an answer.

"what do you mean? of course, i'm fine!" the younger answered with a widen smile, staring thoroughly at the other beside him.

"no, it's just... you seem really shocked when i asked you. was there something bothering you?" he reasoned back to which jisung smiled it off.

"it's really nothing, changbin hyung. i'm happy you're worried about me though." jisung said with his legendary smirk, causing him to roll his eyes. maybe he was just tired? it had been a long day after all, so maybe it was just that; he was probably worrying over nothing.

"oh okay." changbin finally gave in with a smile. "are you living on your own too? it doesn't seem like your parents are living with you."

this time, jisung widened his eyes in shock - his eyes shaking. the moment changbin saw the sudden expression from his face, his smile dropped. "they died... from a car crash." 

it was changbin's turn to widen his eyes, realising that he had chosen a sensitive topic to talk about. "oh sorry, i didn't know it was personal." 

jisung smiled nonetheless and shook his head. "it's okay, i don't mind saying it if it's you." he answered, eyes glittering towards him.

there was a sudden awkward atmosphere between them as changbin didn't know what to say. he had completely ruined a peaceful moment and he was struggling to figure out how to resolve it, that was when jisung looked outside the window before turning around to smile widely at him. "the rain's gone down now."

changbin followed his direction and realised the rain had finally settled down, looking back at the younger before him. "oh yeah, it is." 

"weren't you gonna leave as soon as it stops?" jisung repeated his previous words, reminiscing back to the other from earlier to which he laughed at the cuteness.

the other felt his cheeks heat up the more embarrassed he was. he cleared his throat one last time before standing up and grabbing his previous wet clothes, jisung following from behind.

"i'll see you later changbin hyung. it was interesting, talking to you." jisung answered as changbin put his shoes back on, standing up while holding his wet clothes.

"yeah, see you." he lastly said, giving the younger a last small smile. jisung smiled in response, watching as the other stepped out of the house before locking the door after him.

but this time, the walk felt more different. throughout the whole entire walk back home, the younger filled his mind.

-

back with another boring chapter haha, how was stray kids' top freestyle video?? im screaming, felixs haircut, changbins dark blue hair and jisungs black and silver hair, yup im dead