07

"wait, jisung really said that-" felix started with a raised voice followed by a laugh when he was stopped seconds later, changbin harshly hitting him on the head.

"shhh, you're talking too loud." the other immediately hushed the purple haired male the moment he caught a few eyes looking over to their direction.

"he really said that to you??" the boy in front of him asked again but this time, he lowered his deep voice.

changbin said nothing more and nodded, confused with the whole situation. just what is his objective? is he really that easy to fool around with?

"dude, i told you. he really does have eyes for you." felix teased with another laugh. he loved teasing the other like this, especially already knowing how he would act towards this.

"but what if he's planning something else? what if he's just playing around with me?" changbin argued back and leaned forwards, gently slamming his fist like hands on the table.

felix leaned forwards in response and placed his elbow on the table. "but he seems pretty serious about this, he's really interested in you." 

the other rolled his eyes and gestured him to his ears, whispering something quietly. "also, i forgot to say something. you know that party we went to a few days ago?" felix listened in carefully and nodded. "i heard seungmin saying something weird."

"what do you mean?" felix whispered back, covering his face with his hands.

"i didn't catch what he said but he looked somewhat serious." changbin answered back causing felix to lean away with a raised eyebrow.

"why don't you ask him?" the purple haired male suggested to which the other got up in response, walking his way to seungmin who was crowded around by his friends.

"hey seungmin." he greeted making the said boy look up with a smile.

"oh hey changbin hyung, what's up?" seungmin replied, turning his whole body towards him.

"can i talk to you alone about something?" he didn't hesitate to answer and instantly nodded, excusing himself from his friends. 

they walked out of the classroom to a quiet place, there were few signs of people around. seungmin looked in front of the boy before him and smiled, unsure what it was he wanted to say alone.

"something's bothering me, you know. at your party a few days ago?" changbin immediately mentioned, watching as the younger show no reaction.

"what about it? nothing weird happened there right? except for the fact that you did a dare. to my cousin." seungmin spoke, unable to pin a certain idea of where this was coming from.

"i don't know if i should be overthinking about it but something's just really bothering me. about what you said that i didn't catch, what was it?" changbin responded, watching cautiously.

a small glint flashed seungmin's eyes for a quick second before he laughed it off. "nah, it's really nothing, don't worry about it. jisung's a really amusing guy, when he know what he wants he can get really serious about it." 

"yeah i can see that by the fact that he came to my work later that night and even told me he would make me fall for him. when is he gonna give up?" changbin sighed in relief at seungmin's answer. he should really stop overthinking stuff.

seungmin raised his eyebrows. "he came to your work last night?"

"yeah he did, i don't get how he could find out where i work. that guy's a mystery." the other said, still shocked at what happened yesterday - he still couldn't believe it.

"i don't understand him either, he really is a mystery." seungmin laughed, rubbing his neck uncertainly.

"anyways, whatever he's trying to do, i won't fall for him." changbin replied in confidence and folded his arms with a smug look.

the boy in front of him dropped his arms moments later and smiled. "that's what they all say." he lastly spoke before patting changbin's shoulder, walking away from him.

changbin immediately changed his expression and turned around at the notice of the younger strolling away. "hey! what do you mean by that? why are you walking away? i'm not done yet!"

he yelled, running after him. 

not knowing what comes next for him.

-

im sorry for the late update lmao. hows quarantine going? :)