08

the moment changbin stepped out of university, sounds of rain clashing against the floor could be heard.

he looked up in disbelief and frowned, wondering why the world was turning against him like this.

"great, i didn't bring an umbrella with me today." changbin muttered to himself and continued staring at the rain droplets landing on the floor.

should he just wing it and run back home? or should he just stay under shelter for a while until it has gone down a bit?

not even a few seconds passed and he decided to just fuck it and go. he had other important things to do at home than just wait for a long time.

so with that, he prepared himself before taking off against the rain, not minding the cold and wetness of the rain falling on him.

he continued running and running as if he had been running for a long time when suddenly, he felt the rain stop.

raising an eyebrow, he looked up to see a black umbrella hovering over him when he turned around to see someone smiling at him.

"jisung..." his tone faded, not expecting to see the younger at a time like this, especially when it was just outside his university.

the said male slowly formed his smile into a smirk at the thought of finally being able to see the older again.

"hey changbin hyung, it's not good to be out in the rain like this. you can easily catch a cold." jisung replied, still holding the umbrella over him.

"what are you doing here??" changbin asked in shock, unable to catch why he unexpectedly showed up here.

"i wanted to see you after school also it's raining, i was worried you might not bring an umbrella and i was right." he said, widening his smirk as he walked closer to changbin.

"woah there, keep a distance." changbin stopped him, placing a hand on his chest. jisung looked down and immediately bursted out laughing. "w-what's up with you?"

"you're so cute, i can't help it. also, did you just stutter?" changbin realised and face palmed himself inside. why is he acting like this?

jisung smirked to himself, his eyes glittering at his cuteness. the other turned around in frustration and walked away, the rain introducing his head again.

"whatever, i'm off." he said causing jisung to run after him, he was now pouting rather than smirking.

"okay, i'm sorry!!" the younger whined, continuing to cover the others head with the umbrella.

changbin instantly turned around to which jisung stopped, he was now staring deeply into his eyes. "are you just gonna follow me? you've already seen me, you can go now."

for a few moments, jisung said nothing more and smiled, changbin not understanding why. "wanna come over to my house?"

the other blinked rapidly at the request, failing to take in what he had just said. "what?" he said, slightly taken aback.

jisung smiled widely and quickly winked. "my house is really close from here and the rain doesn't seem to be settling any time sooner."

changbin scoffed and looked up to face the younger who gave him nothing more but an intrigued smile. "i'm fine, i can just walk home in the rain like this." he replied, about to walk away again when jisung grabbed his wrist.

"please hyung... i'm worried." he pleaded with a pout before saying, "or at least take this with you." he stated, handing the umbrella over to him.

however, the other immediately turned around and pushed the umbrella back to him with a small smile. "really, it's fine, you're gonna get wet then."

"then... i'll walk you home!" he exclaimed, hoping the other would finally let him.

"that's too much trouble, i don't wanna bother you." changbin finally replied making jisung pout even more.

"hyung! you don't bother me at all! at least let me give you dry clothes to wear, just stay at my house until it settles down. okay?" he whined,  louder than before.

changbin eventually sighed in defeat and looked at the younger before him. "fine, that's only to shut you up. it was getting really annoying." he groaned which caused jisung to smirk.

as jisung led the other to his house, changbin thought to himself. 'is he doing to this play around? or is he actually being serious about this? ahhh, i don't know! he's hard to read, but... he seems like a nice guy?'

"is my face really that attractive? like i know i'm handsome but knowing you're the one looking at it, i feel very fluttered." changbin immediately snapped out of thoughts at the voice and realised he had been staring at the younger for a good few minutes.

he instantly whipped his head to the front and scoffed. "you wish, you're too confident. i'm not interested in people who are full of themselves." he answered, lifting a smirk on jisung's face.

"don't worry, you're most handsome. usually i don't like it when people stare at my face but since it's you, i'll make it exceptional." jisung replied, giving him another wink.

"w-what..." changbin found himself stuttering once again and glared at the younger beside him.

"i'm all yours baby." he flirted with a smirk before earning himself a punch on the arm, groaning in pain seconds later.

"stop playing around, i'm not falling for you." the other responded, folding his arms in annoyance. just when is the younger gonna give up?

"you're cuter when you're mad. and didn't i say before? i'm not giving up until i make you fall for me." jisung said in full confidence, making the other roll his eyes.

"try as much as you want because i'm only straight."  he said causing the younger to chuckle.

"what's so funny?" changbin raised his eyebrows confusingly.

"you won't be saying that soon." jisung said with another wink before walking up to his front door to unlock it.

"we'll see about that." the older lastly muttered to himself and walked inside.

-

surprise! another update hehe, i thought the last chapter wouldnt be enough so here~