37

changbin looked between them confusingly, not knowing what was happening. did they know each other? from the looks of it, it didn't seem like they were on good terms.

not sparing any more glances, jisung abruptly stood up, this alarming a baffled changbin. "come on baby, we're leaving."

but before changbin could say anything else as he slowly stood up, the male interrupted. "wow, after i took this moment to greet you? how rude of you."

"what?" jisung lowly barked, eventually turning to glare at him with cold eyes. "what did you say?"

"oh please, it's not like we have some sort of ill-relationship or anything-"

"you better shut your mouth." jisung warned, taking a few steps towards him. "if you want to keep that secret of yours a secret."

the male coldly scoffed, shrugging in response. "and my secret, isn't really a secret anymore. everyone knows, how much you hate me."

"jisung." changbin softly called out, earning jisung's attention to him. "what's going on? do you two-?"

"oh, it's nothing baby." jisung attempted to reassure, smiling at him. "let's go, before he ruins our sweet little date."

he then gently grabbed hold of changbin's wrist, about to drag him away when the male laughed. "don't you think it would be nice of you if he knew about it? considering that he's your boyfriend."

"i said, shut it." jisung warned once again.

"what's going on? i'm lost." changbin interrupted with a confused expression, desperately wanting to know the situation.

this made the male turn to face him, smiling elegantly as he held his hand out. "it was rude of me to not introduce myself is it? i'm lee minho. jisung's former classmate in middle school."

the moment changbin heard a familiar name came out of his mouth, he froze. could he possibly be? that person jisung was talking about?

the one whomst jisung despised the most? the one chan cheated on him with?

this slightly darkened his expression, not accepting his hand. "so you're the person jisung was talking about."

"oh? so you have heard about me. i guess jisung wasn't being entirely secretive huh?" minho playfully scoffed, retreating his hand back.

"why did you do that?" changbin proceeded to ask him, wanting to know why he hurt jisung so bad.

"there was no particular reason. i just liked chan, that's all. not my fault he didn't like him back." minho smirked.

"you-" jisung was about to snap, when minho immediately stopped him.

"woah there, in public? you're gonna end up embarrassing yourself you know." minho reasoned, putting both hands in the air.

breathing heavily in order to calm himself down, jisung continued to glare deadly at the male. changbin nervously gulped at the situation, not knowing what to do next.

now that the whole mood was ruined, how were they gonna continue their date? thanks to minho, jisung's mood was completely collapsed.

"jisung..." changbin silently mumbled in a soft tone, holding gently onto his arm. "let's go, we're gonna cause a commotion here."

this seemed to have calm jisung down a bit, his breathing slowly down in response. "i'm not done with you yet." he finally said, glaring minho down.

"neither am i." minho casually shrugged. "such a pity, that our conversation is cut short."

"i'll be back." jisung warned, finally allowing changbin to drag him out of the restaurant.