24

the older tilted his head in confusion, raising his eyebrow unknowingly at felix's encouraging stares. why was he looking at him like that? what else was he anticipating to hear? just what was it?

"what now?" changbin questioned with a sigh, not knowing why he was suddenly like this.

this caused an unknown snicker from felix, just smirking at him in response. "go on..."

"go on what?" he asked again, raising his eyebrow even more at his words.

felix said nothing for a moment, continuing to smirk at him to urge him on. "you know, when jisung came over to your house."

the moment he said the words, he watched as changbin widen his eyes in slight shock, countless thoughts and questions running through his head. how did felix know he'd came over?what was going on? did he happen to eavesdrop on their conversation the other day?

"what? how did you know?" changbin confusingly asked, he was completely bewildered.

leaning against the chair moments later, felix just widened his smirk. "how else would i find out? jisung texted me." oh, wait what? jisung had texted him about it? hold on... how did he get his phone number?

only causing changbin to raise them even more, he leaned a bit forward towards him. "what? he texted you? how did you even get his number-"

"oh don't worry about it. but most importantly, what happened on that day?" felix asked with an intrigued smile, wanting to know more about it.

"hold on. he texted you? why did he?" changbin abruptly interrupted him, still not able to forget about what he'd just said moments ago. it was as if it was normal to him.

"why wouldn't he? because i'm a big supporter of you two. wouldn't it be obvious for him to give me information about it?" felix answered with his smirk still present on his face.

changbin slightly grimaced his face, wondering to himself what he'd just heard. why was he so into their relationship? was that even necessary? "yeah, but that's a bit creepy don't you think? i mean, we were just spending time together, do you really have to know everything about it?"

this made felix enthusiastically nodded his head, smiling even wider. "well, duh. i need them tea and i'm not gonna stop bothering you until you give me some. also, just to remind you, it was jisung himself who texted me about it not me."

"damn it, this boy." changbin quietly muttered to himself, the thoughts of jisung appearing in his head moments later.

"don't worry about it. i'll leave you two alone after this, anyways tell me." felix smirked, soon leaning forwards to hear more.

after moments of debating, changbin eventually sighed, feeling slightly embarrassed about it. "well... we didn't really do much about it. we only just watched movies and ate chinese food." he replied, hoping that this was enough.

but to his luck, felix continued to stare at him thoroughly. "i know you did more than that. jisung so happened to tell me-"

"okay, okay!" changbin suddenly interrupted, feeling his cheeks heat up even more. sighing away the regrets and embarrassment, he finally looked up to face him. "we kissed."

"go on..." felix unknowingly urged, finding himself wanting to hear more.

"urm... it wasn't really a kiss we'd normally do..." changbin trailed off, starting to feel shy and embarrassed about it again.

an fascinated smirk found its way to felix's face, lifting his eyebrow repeatedly in intrigue. changbin sighed heavily for the last time, soon reminiscing back to what'd happened a few days ago; it brought countless thoughts of regret inside of him. "it was a passionate one..."