15

'but even so... what kind of relationship did they have?' changbin thought to himself, countless of unnecessary thoughts running through his head as he walked to his university the next day.

despite being comforted by the taller yesterday, he couldn't help but think about the possible kind of relationship they had that brought them to act this way. just what could it be? how close did they used to be? what happened that made jisung hate him?

'wait... why am i so curious about them? it's not like it's my business.' he then thought, not knowing why he was strangely interested about their past relationship.

it wasn't like he was intrigued about the younger was he? that probably wasn't the reason why, he was probably curious after what happened yesterday; with the whole chan situation and nothing else. maybe it was just that.

but why did he feel slightly bothered by it?

he was suddenly too lost in thoughts that he wasn't aware of the surroundings around him, neither did he seem to realise a concerned looking felix walking beside him.

'i should stop thinking about it, it happened in the past-'

"hello? earth to changbin here." felix eventually called out, waving his hand in front of changbin to which he soon snapped out of thoughts.

just by hearing his friend's loud voice caused him to suddenly wake up into reality, looking around to register what was going on. had he been thinking deeply about it that he didn't seem to realise he'd drifted off into the distance?

after moments of adjusting where he finally was, he soon turned to felix with a small smile. "oh sorry, i kinda lost myself there for a moment." he then said, making the other drop his hand.

"yeah, no shit sherlock. you were literally walking like a dead soul for the past few minutes, it felt like i was beside an empty zombie with no brain." felix nonchalantly explained while carelessly folding his arms soon after.

changbin awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck at his words, slight guilt plastered on his face. "sorry about that, i didn't realise i'd spaced out." 

"is this about the jisung guy again?" he questioned, causing changbin to nod without hesitation.

"yeah. it was just kinda bothering me i guess." changbin answered seconds later.

felix soon dropped his arms as well with a deep sigh, mentally preparing himself for what he had to say next. he knew that ever since he'd made changbin do the dare, it seemed to become one of the few things they would talk about in their daily lives.

"talk to me about it. also, how did it go yesterday when you met up with him?" felix asked after remembering what he'd told him about going to his university.

"it went fine actually, he told me a bit about how his ex boyfriend broke up with him and how i was there for him when he was feeling down." changbin explained with a widen smile, still feeling somehow relieved about the fact that he was starting to learn about him bit by bit.

he must say that after spending time with jisung, he was beginning to slowly admit that he quite liked the company he'd have with him. it was something different than he'd originally thought compared to now, all of this seemed to have changed his view about him.

not only that but he was also starting to feel a much deeper connection than before, maybe accepting the dare that night wasn't a bad idea. if that was the only way that led him to meet jisung then he wouldn't be able to imagine not accepting it at all.

because now that he'd eventually met him, he found it difficult to visualise what would've happened if he didn't do it. a lot of things would change since then however, after everything that'd progressed between them, he would say that he was glad.