45

"are you sure about this hyung?" jeongin worriedly asked, unable to stop looking over to changbin who was currently putting his shoes on.

was changbin honestly gonna do this? actually go back to university after so long? was he even ready? or should he stay at home for a longer break? the older himself didn't really know the answer to the questions, in fact, he didn't even know if he was ready.

but he guessed that he couldn't possibly stay indoor for almost a month now. he should probably face the reality again, and possibly accept the fact that he'd lost his one and only bestest friend who had been by his side since middle school.

well, up until now he was. and now changbin had lost him, was he even ready to face everyone now? was he ready to face felix once more? or maybe he should still reconsider it; after all, he was still currently recovering from the breakup.

the breakup that happened a few weeks ago where jisung broke his heart, changbin was still unable to forget about what he'd saw that day. a very supposedly important night for their 3 months anniversary apparently.

that was already gone, however, such day and night didn't matter to him anymore. or did it really? could it still possibly mean something to him? changbin didn't know what, but he was certainly trying his very hardest to forget about everything that happened.

did jisung even care about him? that was when he remembered seungmin's words from the other night, finding himself unable to forget about it. maybe what seungmin said was the truth that he didn't know yet.

and now, changbin didn't know what really what to feel now. should he still be heartbroken and annoyed that jisung had cheated on him? or should he feel something new? that hidden feeling of wanting to possibly confront him.

vigorously shaking his head to get rid of the thoughts, changbin then stood up and dismissed it. "i'm fine. let's go." he gave jeongin a small smile, wanting to get it over with.

it was probably time for him to face reality by now, he couldn't just stay cooped up at home like that. maybe he should stop dwelling on the past and move on, forget about jisung and start a fresh life without him.

but the question that was inside his head was, did he really want that? did he really wanna move on and leave it like this? without confronting jisung? or maybe what seungmin said that night could possibly change something.

yet again, what did he even expect anyways?

jeongin nodded in response, his expression still filled with uncertainty. ever since that night with seungmin, he'd wondered what they could have possibly talked about. knowing them, it was probably on jisung.

but what could it be? maybe seungmin encouraged him to move on? was that what changbin was feeling at this moment? with countless, confused thoughts inside his head, jeongin was unable to stop feeling worried for the older.

and his wellbeing. especially after everything that's happened he couldn't, he cared for changbin a lot. he wanted to make sure he was well prepared before he could stay foot out of the house and face reality once more.

the reality of losing both 2 important people that meant the world to him. despite the fact jeongin haven't been his friend for long, he was also grateful for everything he's done, he was relieved he'd met changbin for the first time.

and now, he was gonna be there by changbin's side no matter what. maybe he could possibly replace felix? what was he even thinking? would changbin even think of him like that?

unable to stop smiling in so much worry and uncertainty, jeongin gave him a last nod. "okay, let's go." he said, watching as changbin walk out of the house for the very first time in a while.