40

"felix?" jisung confusingly asked, wondering why the male was right outside his house.

as felix silently stood at his doorstep, he didn't say anything - no words exchanged between them. what was felix possibly doing outside his house? did he need to talk to him or something?

no matter how ecstatic jisung felt about seeing the other, he couldn't help but worriedly look over at his current state. felix was all drenched, his hair soaking wet from the harsh rain.

this made jisung glance over to him with a concerned look, feeling his heart twist at the sight. "felix? are you okay? you're all wet! hold on, let me get a towel-"

"why..." jisung paused at felix's quiet voice, making him avert his attention back on him. "why are you doing this to me?"

jisung remained silent for a moment, only softly smiling back. "what do you mean why? i told you before didn't i? i like you-"

"just why?!" felix suddenly yelled back, causing him to slightly flinch. "do you know how wrong this is? you're changbin hyung's boyfriend for fuck's sake! who are you to do this behind his back and yet, why... why does it have to be me of all people?!"

"felix..." jisung gently called out, not knowing what to do to calm him down. "you're everything anyone could ever ask for. you're funny, smart, kind, an amazing person that is just comfortable to be around with. and moreover, you're beautiful. i like you a lot."

"no..." felix lowly muttered to himself in a deep voice, looking down to the floor beneath him. "it isn't supposed to end like this..."

only confusingly tilting his head moments later, jisung stared at him with a baffled expression. "what do you mean by that?"

this finally made felix lift his head back up, his eyes darkly glaring right into his soul. "you're not meant to like me... this isn't right..." that was when a sudden thought came into his mind soon after, making him widen his eyes in realisation as he suddenly gripped onto his collar. "wait, changbin hyung... what about changbin hyung?!"

"felix, what's wrong?" jisung worriedly called out, his hands softly grasping onto felix's arms. 

"then, what the fuck is changbin hyung to you?! does he not matter at all? are you fucking kidding me right now?" felix growled, rain droplets falling from his hair.

"please, lix, come down-"

"calm down?" felix coldly scoffed. "and what the fuck is that nickname? lix? only changbin hyung can call me that!"

jisung didn't say anything for a moment, only staring longingly at him. he was literally soaking wet, everything was wet. from head to toe, felix must've been drenched from the cold, freezing rain for too long.

"first, let's get you dry," jisung tried to reason, hoping felix would comply. "you're soaking wet!"

"and?" felix continued to eye him hard. "what do you fucking care?"

"of course i care! i care about you a lot!" jisung desperately argued back, staring at him in determination.

as he abruptly take felix's arms off him, jisung soon grabbed onto his wrist. "come on, we're getting you dried first. you're gonna end up catching a cold."

felix remained silent as he only continued to glare him down, his cold eyes not going away any sooner. jisung didn't really care what looks he was receiving, only the thoughts of getting felix dried invaded his mind.