21

"were you possibly waiting for me?" jisung unknowingly questioned, causing changbin to smile.

"yeah, it's fine though. you were doing something." changbin answered in reassurance, unable to stop smiling widely at him.

jisung sighed in relief, thankful that he didn't leave. it wasn't a lie that he'd thought maybe he'd find him annoying and eventually left without letting him know. but now that he found out it wasn't that way, he could't help but feel so contented.

he eventually turned to notice felix standing beside him, making him smile warmly. "oh hey felix, you weren't there yesterday and i was wondering where you went."

"hey and sorry about that, i had to stay behind." felix replied, completely hiding the real reason why he wasn't there. he didn't want him to know that they'd fought about him, it was irrelevant.

"oh that's fine, i had great fun with changbin hyung yesterday." jisung flirted with a smirk as he turned to look at the older, unable to forget about what happened. it was just so memorable to him, it was impossible for him to do so.

changbin awkwardly cleared his throat in response, shyly rubbing the back of his neck. jisung, on the other hand, couldn't stop smirking widely at the thoughts of it; he was just enjoying every single reaction he could pull out from him.

"oh? what happened, tell me." felix joined in with a smirk, feeling even more interested every second.

"well... when me and changbin hyung went on one of the big rides, he literally latched onto me and wouldn't let go. it was like he was hanging onto his life, he was so cute yesterday honestly." jisung teased with a laugh, felix just smirking even wider.

as changbin continued to hear the embarrassing moments he didn't wanna remember, he couldn't help but feel his heart pound rapidly to the point he could hear it. it was so loud, just what was jisung doing to him?

at this point, he was sure his cheeks were scorching hot - the heat flushing inside of him. he unknowingly touched them, not wanting to hear any more. even by hearing his laugh caused him to feel endless flutters in his stomach, he was unable to take his eyes off him.

was it him or was jisung looking even more attractive everyday? how was that possible? why does he look so beautiful every time he looks at him? was this also how it feels to fall in love?

shaking the thoughts off him, changbin didn't realise he'd been drifting off into thoughts, finding himself feel more drawn towards the younger. he nervously gulped at the sight of him laughing and smiling, soon desiring to be much closer to him than anyone else.

"s-stop..." changbin eventually whined, not minding the stutter helplessly coming out of him. he let out a slight pout, nothing but wanting to pull jisung away rested in his head.

jisung finally stopped at his words, just smiling widely at him. "he's so adorable." he flirted back, loving the way the older was giving him soft touches.

"tell me more later, i'll just leave you two couple alone." felix smirked, causing changbin to widen his eyes in shock.

"what-"

"sure, see you later." jisung lastly smirked before walking away with changbin beside him.

it didn't take them long when they soon arrived at a quiet place, jisung smiling so hard at him. "thanks for waiting for me."

changbin turned to face him in response, giving him a small smile moments later. "i honestly thought you didn't wanna see me."

"why would i want that?" jisung answered with a bewildered expression, not knowing why would he think that of him. "changbin hyung, i like you a lot. of course i wanna see you. in fact, i think about you everyday, especially at school. it's honestly a blessing to see your cute face."