32

as soon as jisung heard his doorbell rang, he took this as a sign that they were finally here. smiling widely to himself, he made his way to the door to open it.

"hey baby, i've been waiting for you." he smiled as he reached over to give changbin a quick peck in the lips, somehow forgetting the others.

"jisung, don't do it here. my friends are watching." changbin whined but nonetheless kissed back, smiling in relief to himself.

"oh no, do go ahead." felix interrupted with a smirk, obviously enjoying what he was seeing.

jisung chuckled to the response from felix,  eventually giving the others a welcoming smile. "i hope you guys are doing well, do come in."

and with that, each person stepped into the house one by one, instantly taking their shoes off. "i must say though, when you suddenly asked me if you wanted to come over, i was shocked. like how long has it been since you came over?"

"yeah, sorry about that. you must've been surprised right? me and the others were talking about how rich your place was the other day and they suddenly said they wanted to come over. so, we're here." changbin explained with a light chuckle, the first to place his shoes on the shoe rack.

"we're not troubling you are we? we were just curious about your place since changbin hyung himself said he came here before, and that your place was rich." felix reasoned, hoping they weren't invading his space.

"oh no, it's okay. i don't really have anything to do today. in fact, i'm glad that i get to spend time and know you guys a bit better. and of course, be with my baby all day." jisung replied, giving changbin a quick wink.

changbin shyly rolled his eyes, feeling his cheeks heat up. why was jisung making his stomach filled with butterflies? what was he doing to him?

"stop..." changbin trailed off, looking somewhat shy all of a sudden. this made felix smirk at the action, can't wait to see more of it.

"you're so cute hyung, i'm so lucky to have you." jisung spoke, instantly engulfing him into a tight hug. "and i've missed your beautiful face, you were so busy with your job lately and i didn't get to see you much."

giving changbin small kisses over his face, they watched as changbin give in to them. when jisung was done kissing him, he finally released him.

"oh right! you remember hyunjin right?" changbin immediately realised, dragging the taller closer to him. "he works with me."

"i remember," jisung smiled at him. "sorry about what happened the other day. you must've felt uncomfortable about it."

"oh no, it's fine. i understand." hyunjin answered, smiling softly back at him to which jisung kept smiling in return.

"and we mustn't miss this!" felix joined in, pulling jeongin along with him. "me and changbin hyung were looking forward to the day you two meet! this is jeongin. he recently joined our university."

"oh really?" jisung questioned, unknown eyes averting its gaze towards jeongin.

"yeah! jeongin, this is jisung, changbin's boyfriend! we figured you two would get along very well." felix grinned at the interaction, already pleased.

"hey." jisung said with a slightly quieten voice, giving him a small smile.

"yeah, hey." jeongin awkwardly answered, looking somewhat away. he gulped nervously, averting his gaze somewhere else.

felix and changbin noticed the interaction between the two, realising the slight tension. "urm, he must be shy around strangers. don't worry, hopefully you two will warm up to each other." felix tried to add in, patting jeongin on the back.