Chapter Two

They walk into the crowd, taking in the sights

They walk into the crowd, taking in the sights. Music is playing and people fly about overhead on brooms. They approach a small tent.

"Parting of the ways I think old chap, see you at the match." Amos says. Everyone waves to the father and son duo as they walk off to their tents.

Mr Weasley continues on and stops in front of their tent. "Home sweet home." He says and everyone enters the tent; the inside is many times bigger than the outside. Rosalie smirks as she and the twins place their bags on the table. The twins sitting and throwing their feet on the table.

"Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack. Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry." Mr Weasley says pointing at Ronald.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen Ron." The twins call laughing at their brothers face. While Rosalie puts her bag onto the bed she had chosen.

"Feet off the table." Mr Weasley calls again pointing at the twins.

"Feet off the table." They call back taking their feet off the table and put them back on as soon as Arthur has walked past.

"I love magic." Rosalie whispers. "Mr Weasley, is it alright if we explore a bit?" Rosalie asks.

"Yeah, dad," the twins call back as they come and stand behind the girl.

"Alright but be back before the game so we can get more rugged up. It'll be cold being up that high." Mr Weasley states. The three fist pump and race out. The others following them. 

Rosalie stayed in between the twins as they pointed things out to her. Helping her find the good products to use and buying three, one for her and one for each twin. At some point Hermione had managed to come to stand next to her. She paid her little attention as Fred explained one of their upcoming pranks. Her giving him some good tips that they would definitely incorporate into their pranks. Unfortunately their planning had been interrupted by Hermione.

"Rosalie, someone's been following us." Hermione whispered as she looked back. Her eyes wide with worry, as she grabbed Rosalie's hand. "We should get out of here." She whispered. 

Rosalie frowned at the girl before looking behind them and seeing her father. His face blank as he lifted his hand and waved. But Rosalie saw the laughter and joy in his eyes. Rosalie's mouth dropped in shock, her eyes welling with tears. "We should probably get out of here babe." Ronald said trying to drag the girl away from the weird man. Him not liking the way he looked at her. Like he owned her. 

How wrong his judgement was. 

"Other dad!" Fred and George called out seeing Niklaus. The pair grabbed Rosalie's arms and dragged her over to her father.

When they were finally close enough Rosalie let out a tiny scream of joy as she collided into his arms. Niklaus hugging her tightly. "What are you doing here?" Rosalie asked.

"Well, Sirius managed to get us some tickets. And they are right next to you guys at the top." Niklaus stated. Rosalie blinked once, and then again.

"Is everyone here!" She cried out. Before she squealed as Kol picked her up and spun her around. The girl laughing. He placed his niece back down as she turned and hugged him.

"Aww, I was gonna do that." Sirius whined as he, Remus and Elijah came up to them, Rebekah standing next to Fred and George.

"Aunt Bekah!" Rosalie cried, tackling the blonde. The girls laughing loudly catching the attention of other patrons who cooed at the sight.   

"Uh, Rosalie, who are these people?" Hermione asked as she stood back from the family.

"Hmm, this is my family. As soon as Sirius got out of Azkaban, he got me out of the Dursley home, and we met this amazing family over the holidays and..." Rosalie started before being cut off.

"Yeah, but you're acting as though you've know em' for forever." Ronald stated.

"Well, that's how I feel, I'm close with all of them. They're family." Rosalie stated with a shrug. "They treat me, Remus and Sirius like their own." She finished. "Now we need to get back to our tent or we will be late." Rosalie stated.

Rosalie walked over and hugged her family, holding onto Niklaus the longest. "Love you sweetheart." Niklaus whispered.

"Love you too, dad." She finished before skipping away, with one final wave to the family.

"Rosalie, you shouldn't make friends with people you barely know, what if they work with you-know-who." Hermione started, glowered at the girl.

"I don't really give a shit what you think Hermione." Rosalie stated firmly as they went inside the tent.

"Yes, but what if they kill you!" Hermione shouted.

"Whose killing someone?" Charlie asked.

"No one." Rosalie sighed.

"Rosalie met this family over the holidays and apparently that was long enough for her to become family." Hermione stated crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hermione, you don't know them, we do." Fred started as he came to Rosalie's sighed.

"What?" Hermione questioned.

"How would you two know anything about them?" Ronald questioned.

"Because we've been to Rosalie's home." Fred and George responded shrugging. Like it was no big deal. "They live with them so."

"Rosalie, are you sure you can trust them?" Ronald asked. "Because you've know us longer, we are the only family you need."

Rosalie closed her eyes and took a breath in. "They are my family. The man, Niklaus, him I are a lot alike, he understands me, and I understand him." Rosalie stated. "And I've been around them longer then any of you, I met them years ago, when I was playing by myself in a playground, cause no one wanted to be friends with the freak." Rosalie continued lying to the group as she crossed her arms hugging herself tight.

"They made me feel like a normal human being, and they respected me, so I do know them, and they are my family." She finished, before walking away, the twins glared at Hermione and Ronald before going after her. wanting to comfort their little sister.