Chapter Ten

With her arm wrapped Rosalie walked into the hall, after speaking with Tom, although he can't respond with words, they had figured he could project feelings, and that slightly helped them when they would have deep conversation

With her arm wrapped Rosalie walked into the hall, after speaking with Tom, although he can't respond with words, they had figured he could project feelings, and that slightly helped them when they would have deep conversation. Except when he would start thinking about the love, he has for her. Although cute she has to remind him, she is thirteen and wouldn't be able to do that sort of stuff till she's older. He was never happy with that but always understood her words.

As she went into the Great Hall a hush fell over all of them. She then noticed the twins standing with their arms crossed and glaring down at her. In a moment she felt the need to run but, she is a Mikaelson she's a damn hybrid and can't be killed.

So she walked forward and stood in front of the twins. "Please don't even do that again!" The twins shouted and Rosalie nodded agreeing.

George grabbed her in a hug and whispered. "We know you can heal and can't be killed easily but we worry, and we don't want to see you hurt." He whispered. Rosalie nodded mutely as Fred hugged her as well.

As soon as they let her go, she felt the burn in her throat. "Blood," she whispered as she closed her eyes. The twins nodded and pulled her to the table. They sat down and a goblet of rich bright red blood greeted the young girl. Holding back her urges she drank the goblet till there was nothing left and laid her head on her arms hiding the glowing gold and veins on her face.

The twins glaring at anyone who dared get any closer to the girl, including their brother and Hermione. "You all good?" They asked after two minutes. The girl nodding as she lifted her head any trace of her vampire face gone.

She sighed as food now appeared in front of her. She quickly dug in and as soon as she had started a voice yelled through the hall.

"He's been sighted!" Seamus shouted as he threw the paper onto the table. Rosalie sighed and left her food to go look over the copy of The Daily Prophet.

"Who?" Ron asked. Rosalie looked at him as if he were stupid.

"Oh I don't know maybe the man that escaped a jail." Rosalie scoffed as she looked at the chilling photograph on the Prophet's front page: Sirius Black. Hermione reads over the shoulders of others. And whispers half to herself:

"Achintee? That's not far from here..."

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville asked.

"With the Dementors at every entrance?" Ron questioned.

"Dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he can't do it again?" Rosalie said shrugging. "Anyway I'm going three for three this year. Someone's bound to try and kill me and since he outed my family to Voldemort I wouldn't be surprised if he comes here to finish me off." Rosalie stated before going back to her food.

"She's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." A boy said, making all eyes go back to the Prophet.