Chapter Eight

When Rosalie walked around the halls

When Rosalie walked around the halls. She saw the stupid badges with a picture of Cedric on a bright yellow background. Then the badge would spin to show Rosalie on a green background with the words "Potter Stinks" on it. Rosalie took the insults with no real care for it.

"Cedric rules!" One kid cried in her face and she looked at him.

"Yes, yes he does," Rosalie said with a smile and laugh before continuing on. Leaving others in shock. Why wasn't she trying to defend herself. Well she was seething and plotting who to drain already. 

Rosalie gets to a doorway; two pupils stand in her way. "Like the badge?" One of them ask her.

Rosalie grins. "Excuse me." She says before shoving them away from her. Rosalie soon finds who she is looking for and approaches Cedric who is standing around with his friends. Cedric's friends hurl off more insults.

"Good golly, and I thought Hufflepuff's were kind. I must alert the hat that he's been wrong for years then." Rosalie stated as she glared the group down. The group of friends looked to her in shock before she turns back to Cedric. "Can I have a word?"

"Alright." Cedric said and followed the young girl. Cedric watches the girl, her walk calm and poised. Almost like a Pureblood.

"Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us." She states as soon as she saw no one around them. Cedric looks to her in shock.

"Are you serious? And Fleur and Krum, do they...?" Cedric starts asking.

"Yes." Rosalie states.

"Right." Cedric sighs before seeing those stupid badges. "Hey, listen, about the badges. I've asked them not to wear them."

"Don't worry about it." Rosalie says, smiling and leaving quickly. As she walks away, she is stopped by Draco. The boy sauntering over to her. 

"How are you feeling Potter?" Draco asked as he shoved his hands into his pants pockets. Rosalie sighs before she wraps her arms around her chest.

"I'm doing okay, I'll admit, I'm terrified." Rosalie answered. Draco looks to her sadly.

"Well, if you need any help, with anything, you can come see me." Draco whispers, before leaving her be.

Rosalie is about to leave when Moody calls out to her. She sighs and follows the man. She was still trying to figure out why his scent was so familiar to her. As they walk into Moody's classroom, the man instantly sits and takes off his prosthetic leg and takes a seat.

"That's a foal glass. Let's me keep an eye on my enemies. If I can see the whites of their eyes, they're standing right behind me." Moody states, and a noise emerges from a trunk on the floor and it shakes. "Wouldn't even bother telling you what's in there. You wouldn't believe it if I did. Now... what are you going to do about your dragon?" Moody asks the girl.

Rosalie looks to him, a calculating look in her eyes. "I have a plan." She says.

"Really. Listen to me Potter. Your pal Diggory, by your age he could take a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. Miss Delacour, she's as much a fairy princess as I am. As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust but Karkaroff's is NOT." Moody starts. "They'll have a strategy, and you can bet that it'll play to Krum's strengths. Hmm? Come on Potter. What are your strengths?"

Rosalie looks at the man and a smirk goes onto her face. "Why professor, did you not hear, I can speak with snakes, and I did some research." Rosalie starts. "I can speak to dragons." She answers before getting up and walking away. 

"Potter! Are you sure you want the other schools to know?" The man asked.

"I'm not worried. There are others out there ho can speak to snakes, I'm not the only one, sir." Rosalie says as she opens the door and leaves. 

As she walks down the halls, she ignores everyone before seeing the twins. She smiles and skips over to the pair, the two remain stoic, their eyes wide with shock and mouths open. "What's wrong?" Rosalie asked looking between the pair.

Fred was the first to move, putting his hand on her face and direct her eyes to someone standing not to far away, surrounded by girls. Her eyes soon widen as she sees the black curly hair, his vibrant blue eyes, angular jaw and overall handsome features. This boy was more handsome than Krum.

The boy looked over in her direction, and a smirk slid across his face. He tilted his head and a feeling washed over her.

Rosalie instantly squealed as she ran over to the boy, her hair flying around her as she launched into the boys arms. The boy laughed she wrapped his arms around her, shoving his face into her neck and taking in her scent. 

"Tom!" Rosalie cried as she sobbed into his chest.

"Hello my little witch." Tom whispered as he held the crying girl in his arms. "I'm here now," he whispered as she snuggled into him.  

"What are you doing here?" Fred asked coming up from behind the pair. Tom looked up and smirked to the twins.

"How are you here?" George questioned after wanting to know exactly how the dark lord was standing in front of them in a 15 year olds body.

"Well, after I did that little bit of magic to protect my little witch, Death came and gave me a body, got all the soul pieces and, basically put me back together." Tom responded. "The Goblins were a great help as well; they gave me a new identity and so I am now known as Tom Marvolo Slytherin. Or Lord Slytherin."

Rosalie laughed before sending Death her thanks a million times over.

"I love you," Rosalie whispered. Tom looked to her and smiled as well.

"I love you too, my darling." Tom whispered back and he kissed her forehead. Gasps ringing around them as they saw him kiss her head.