Chapter Fourteen

Everyone around Rosalie slept, all except her, on her lap is a photo album filled with photo's of James and her mum

Everyone around Rosalie slept, all except her, on her lap is a photo album filled with photo's of James and her mum. Rosalie looked up as she heard a noise. Jumping out of bed she goes down the stairs, with speed she makes it to the boys dorm and sees a man clutching a knife.

She goes over and grabs the man and leaves. The pair appearing in an empty dorm. The man struggles against the tight grip only for the grip to disappear. "What are you doing?" The girl asks. "Uncle Padfoot, what are you doing?" The girl asks adding a softer note to her words.

The man freeze's hearing 'Uncle Padfoot.' His eyes focus and he sees. "Rosie?" He whispers the knife clattering to the floor. "My little Rosie? Is that you?" He questions taking her face in his hands.

Rosalie places her hands onto his face as her hair changes into the blonde that runs in the Mikaelson family. "It's me, Uncle Padfoot." Rosalie whispers. "Uncle Padfoot, you need to hold back on attacking. Dad, Remus and the rest of the family have a plan to free you, but you have to control yourself." Rosalie whispered as Sirius stared into her eyes.

"Your dad? Nik!" Sirius shouts.

"Yes," Rosalie whispers hushing the man. "You need to go back to the forbidden forest; dad is trying to find you." Rosalie whispers. "Come on," Rosalie says as she motions him to follow. Her body changing into a giant black wolf. Sirius blinks but shifts as well.

Using a secret passage that was inside the common room the two giant creatures make their way out to the forbidden forest. Once inside and far enough away. Rosalie howls loudly. A howl is returned. Shaking she bolts forward with Sirius right behind her.

They jump over logs and rocks. When another form comes in front of them. Rosalie huffs and shifts, jumping at the figure and hugging it. "Hi daddy!" Rosalie giggles.

"Hey sweetheart." Niklaus greets. Sirius looks at the never aging man and shifts.

"Nik?" Sirius questions. Niklaus looks at Sirius and grins.

"Padfoot, it's been a while." Niklaus grins letting his daughter go and hugging him. "It has been a while hasn't it?" Niklaus questioned.

"You have no idea," Sirius sighed. "Now I heard there maybe a plan?"

"Yes, my little girl is so much like her mum and I it's quite unnerving." Niklaus started. "Just think of Lilly-bears smarts and my vicious intent, but times it by Lily-bears anger issues."

Sirius blinked before shuddering at the thought. "If I ever need a hand in planning, I'm going to her." Sirius whispered.

Rosalie giggled softly before turning serious. "Now dad said that Pettigrew can turn into a rat. Correct?" Rosalie questioned. Sirius nodded. "Now, he lost a finger yes?" She continued; the two men nodded not actually knowing where she is going. "Fred and George told me that there is a rat that has been in their family for 12 years and has a missing toe," she stated smirking. The two men blinked.

"You think the rat is Pettigrew?" Niklaus questioned.

"Considering he doesn't even smell like a rat, and more human I would say yes," Rosalie said shrugging. "So capture the rat and put him into Azkaban yes?"

Sirius grinned happily. "Yes please!" Sirius shouted happily.

"Sh! The Dementors are still around." Niklaus whispered. "They may not affect us, but they will you."

"Eh not really considering what I did, they only listen to me because I'm considered Death's successor." Rosalie said shrugging. The two men looking at her. "Now, dad is going to take you to our home Uncle Padfoot, where they will help you get better and you are protected from the Dementor's and I'm gonna go back to school and laugh gleefully when the old coot realises you aren't on his side."

With that finished Rosalie shifted and ran away, not waiting for the many questions the two men had.

"She's very much like Lily," Sirius stated as Niklaus shook his head.

"You should see her when she's mad." Niklaus stated before shifting as well, Sirius following, the pair running out of the woods and back to safety.

As soon as Rosalie got back the alarms went off once more. She sighed as she sped upstairs and pretended to have just woken. Now down in the common room the entire Gryffindor House, in pyjamas, stand before McGonagall, who wears a tartan robe and an expression of singular irritation.

"That's preposterous, Weasley. How could Sirius Black possibly have got through the portrait hole?" McGonagall questioned.

"I don't know how he got in!" Ronald cried. Just then, a curiously content Crookshanks wends his way through Ron's legs. "And this bloody cat ate my rat!" Ronald cried in anguish. Rosalie rolling her eyes.

"That's a lie!" Hermione calls out, shock on her face.

"It is not, and you bloody well know it!" Ronald shouted. Fred and George coming to Rosalie's side and asking with their eyes. Did he really come in?

Rosalie smirked answering their question.

"Silence!" McGonagall cried before she turns then and everyone follows her eye to Sir Cadogan who, sensing the attention, perks up instantly.

"Sir Cadogan. Is it possible that you let a mysterious man enter Gryffindor Tower tonight?" McGonagall questioned.

"Certainly, good lady! He had the password. Had the whole week's, in fact. On a little piece of paper." Sir Cadogan stated. Everyone blinking in shock at his words. Including Rosalie.

"Which abysmally foolish person wrote down the passwords and then proceeded to lose them!" McGonagall cried looking over the sea of students. Every eye shifts once more: Neville. McGonagall sighs. "Is it always going to be you, Longbottom?"

"I'm afraid so, ma'am." Neville muttered looking down.

McGonagall turns to the group of students looking over them. "While we know Sirius Black is gone tonight, I think you can safely assume he will, at some future time, attempt to return. Let me be clear. You are not to move about the castle alone. And you are not to write down the password! Understood!" McGonagall called out and a collective nod of the head. McGonagall gives the ties of her robe a sharp tug, collects herself, and exits.

"Very well then. Go to bed."

As the students drift off, Rosalie gives the twins a hug and leaves the room. Going back to her bed. She smirks as she pulls out a glass jar holding a certain rat. "Hello Pettigrew." Rosalie greets as a wolfish grin goes across her face.

See earlier that day, she had already grabbed the fat rat. Seeing as how easy it was. The gluttonous fool thought he was safe.

"Maybe next time, we should make sure that the young defenceless Mikaelson doesn't know about her lineage." Rosalie chuckled as the rat's eyes widened. "I hope when the Dementor's have their way you'd wished you didn't betray my mother and father." Rosalie whispered, a short shallow laugh leaving her as she placed the jar under her bed. With just enough time to see the three other girls walk into the room.

Lying back she curled into a ball and inhaled her families scent. Her necklace warming to help her sleep.

"Soon," She whispered as the necklace dimmed andallowed her the rest she needed.