Chapter Fifteen

The morning after the party, Rosalie woke with two arms wrapped around her naked body, smiling lightly she turned her right head to see Jeremy, his face calm and a small smile resting on his face as his head snuggled into the pillow, his arm tight...

The morning after the party, Rosalie woke with two arms wrapped around her naked body, smiling lightly she turned her right head to see Jeremy, his face calm and a small smile resting on his face as his head snuggled into the pillow, his arm tightening around her. Turning her head to the left she saw her husband, his face blank of emotion but she could sense the calm inside his mind, his arm also tightened on her as they left dark fingerprints on her pale skin.

Now she was in a dilemma, who did she wake first with a kiss, they both looked adorable. Sighing she decided to wake her husband first, gliding her hand up to his face she moved it slightly closer and placed her lips onto his, her body now facing him as her back faced Jeremy.

Tom's eyes snapped open as he felt her lips, bringing her closer to his body he kissed her hard. Moaning woke Jeremy, and he saw his Mistress and his Lord kissing, snaking his arms around Rosalie's waist, he brought her a little closer to him before biting into her shoulder and drinking from her.

Her body shuddered as Tom refused to let her lips go, and Jeremy's body pressed closer into her. Moaning loudly, the boys continued to dominate the girl, before long they let her up, so they could all get ready to leave, and go down for breakfast. What a surprise it would be for the old coot to see her with her husband. 

Once in her everyday clothes, that consisted of a knee length emerald dress, her high heels, hair in a half-up half-down style, and her heir rings on display, along with her wedding ring, the three left the room. Jeremy walking behind his lord and lady as they stepped into the common room. She smiled at some and continued with her arm hooked into Tom's.

This would be the first time she would be home for Christmas, seeing as Albus Dumbledore was no longer her magical guardian. Her father found pleasure in having her finally become he's daughter on paper, well he was on the birth certificate, but every other piece of paper had James Potter. Now on the paper it was his name, it was Niklaus Mikaelson. 

Taking her seat, Tom on her right and Jeremy on her left, she felt both of them place a hand on her legs, as the food popped in front of them. Eating slowing the three conversed about what had happened to Draco, laws they were trying to pass through the Wizengamot, and their start of a family.

Now that conversation Jeremy didn't think he would be a part of. Until Rosalie told him that she would be the only to give him a child. 

Just like Death, he too had only one person who could give him a child. Something to do with who she and Death were. Death appeared as a Grim Reaper but, Rosalie knew better. She had seen what he looked like; he was bloody handsome. Not as handsome as her husband or Jeremy but she could appreciate a good looking guy, couldn't she. That was a fun conversation to have with Tom... And Jeremy.

Either way, the woman that Death was with was his Death Guard. Just like Jeremy was hers, the woman was Deaths. Rosalie had at one point left because could that man speak. Especially about the talents the woman had. 

Having these thoughts Rosalie shuddered, causing both men to look at her, she smiled in reassurance and continued eating her food.

After finally finishing eating, the three grabbed some of Jeremy Rosalie's belongings and made their way to the station, they avoided the old coot and quickly climbed into one of the carriages that held both Luna and Neville. Luna smiled dreamily at the three before leaning closer to Neville, feeling a slight chill. Neville wrapped an arm around her as he and Tom begun a discussion on the plans for Neville's transformation. 

Leaning onto Tom, Rosalie snuggled her nose into his chest, as Jeremy wrapped his arm around her waist, each man holding her leg tight, she smirked as they both started making patterns on the material that blocked them from touching her skin. She simply smiled and snuggled more into the warmth. She was excited to be home, to see her family. Rosalie's eyes drifted to Jeremy, the boy watching the outside world go by, breathing softly she lifted her arms and pulled the boy down to lay on her chest, her fingers now combing through his hair. Letting a sigh of content leave his lips Jeremy snuggled into her chest.

Tom smirked as he kissed the top of Rosalie's head.

Finally she got into the conversation but this one, was about Draco Malfoy. "We need to monitor his movements, we believe we know who did this to him, but we need to be one hundred percent sure we know who it was." Rosalie stated. 

"Mmm, I've contacted Narcissa, and she will be bringing young Malfoy to Prevell manor after Christmas, we need to see what has happened to him, and I know the strongest person to do it, is you my lovely wife." Tom said. Rosalie grinned as preened under the compliment.  

"Well he isn't wrong Rosalie; you are the strongest amongst us." Jeremy stated, his eyes closed as he had now placed himself on his stomach as he laid atop her now. "I'd be worried if I were to go against you." 

With her cheeks darkening under the praises, her lips caressed Jeremy's in thanks, licking his bottom lip. She moved away and kissed her husband, his a little longer as the man was feeling his primal needs for her.

Their carriage finally pulled to a stop, all of them stepped out and fed the Thestral some prime steak. The creature happily devouring it. Stepping over to the train they all climbed in, Neville and Luna heading to their own compartment.

Rosalie stepped inside first, as Tom follows, and Jeremys ends the line with a dark glare at the Wesel and Granger, the two making a dash over to see if they could get into the compartment, but the sight of black eyes and a snarl leaving Jeremy's lips had them halting and turning away fast. 

A smirk on his face he stepped in closed the door, and all the blinds. He turned to already see Rosalie straddling Tom. The primal feeling finally catching them both. Jeremy smirked as he moved Rosalie's hair and bit into her neck, drinking her essence once more.

How shocking that in two years his Mistress would bare his child.

How shocking that she was already with child. Maybe his lord and lady would remember to use the contraceptive charm more once she gives birth.

A wonderful Christmas present for the family.