Chapter Thirteen

"Miss Potter, the Headmaster would like to see you

"Miss Potter, the Headmaster would like to see you." McGonagall told the young girl. Rosalie frowned as she looked to Fred and George. The pair shrugged unsure what could be going on.

But Rosalie suspected it had something to do with Tom. He must have realised who he is. "Tell Tom." Rosalie whispered to the twins. The boys nodded and watched her walk out with McGonagall leading her.

"Do you know why he wants to see me Professor?" Rosalie asked her head of house. The older woman pursed her lips, before sighing.

"I'm not too sure my dear." She answered. Rosalie nodded before steeling herself and stopping in front of the Gargoyle. "Honeysuckle." McGonagall whispered. The Gargoyle started shifting upwards the stairs paving their way up. "Do you want me to be with you?"

"No I'll be fine." Rosalie answered as a dark cloak walked up the stairs. Death going up first to keep his Mistress safe. He would be with her. Rosalie followed the darkness of Death up the stairs, a feeling of comfort flowing over her.

"Ah, Miss Potter, please dear take a seat." Dumbledore greeted motioning to the chairs in front of his desk. Rosalie made her way over but refused to look the man in the eye. She sat down and placed her hands in her lap. She sat straight and focused her eyes downward.

"What did you need to speak to me about Headmaster?" Rosalie asked politely. Before looking up her eyes locking with his. But a evil gleam was in her eyes as she saw him try to get into her head. But couldn't.

Dumbledore had tried to break through the barrier's in her mind, but one after the other just kept appearing. She had trained. She was figuring things out that she shouldn't. He just prayed she hadn't figured out that James Potter wasn't her father.

"I've come to make sure you are alright." Dumbledore said.

Rosalie didn't show any ounce of an emotion on her face. But she sighed. "I'm fine Headmaster, I've just decided to accept that things are going to happen to me no matter what." Rosalie said with a shrug of her shoulders.              

Death wandered the room and stood behind the old man. His dark eyes watching him. He was not sure what the man was doing, but he was certain he was going to try something to his Mistress, and when he did find it, he was quick to speak.

"Do not accept any drink or food from the man, he has placed enchantment's on them, I think it would also better that you have Charlie cook your food for you from now on." Death stated. Rosalie tensed for but a moment but acknowledged his words with a slight tilt of the head. "Maybe have him make food for the twin jokers and the snake boy."

"Would you like something to eat or drink, my dear?" Dumbledore asked. His eyes holding a twinge of crazy in his eyes.

"No sir, I'm alright thank you." Rosalie answered. She watched as his hands clinched in annoyance. "But I must go now sir, I have classes I can not miss." Rosalie stated quickly, before dashing away, Death slowly the older mans movements.

She finally got out of his office.

She was quick to make it to all her classes and whenever a professor would approach her, she was quick to leave them behind. When she made it to the bridge she breathed deeply. She would have screamed but there was too many people around to do that.

And she would be Hybrid faced as well.

"Hey Potter."

Rosalie turned to see Cedric make his way to her. "Cedric." She greeted.

"How are you?" He asked the young girl.

Rosalie laughed before answering. "Spectacular."

"Look I realise I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons." Cedric stated as he looked to the ground.

"Forget about it. I'm sure you would have done the same for me." Rosalie said waving him off.

"Exactly. You know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor?" Cedric started. Rosalie frowns but nods, knowing the place. "It's not a bad place for a bath. Just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water."

Cedric smiled and left her standing on the bridge. She laughed softly. Catching onto his words. She turned and looked at the Black Lake. "Great I get to go swimming." She growled. Before turning and making her way to the school again.

She quickly found Tom and dragged him with her. She relayed the information to him, and he was more then happy to go with her. Until she told him they would be wearing their bathers. He may have an older man's mind, but they were both still to young.

Also her father would murder him if he found out.    

Later that night the two snuck into the prefects bathroom, Rosalie wearing a one piece swimsuit and Tom in a pair of trunks. The pair slip into the water, the warmth soothing their aching joints. The golden egg sits on the side of the bath. "I must be out of my mind." She whispers as she opens the egg, and the horrible screech noise comes out.

Tom is quick to close it.

"I'd try putting it in the water if I were you." A voice says startling the pair.

"Myrtle!" Rosalie calls, a smile on her face.

"Long-time no see Rosalie." Myrtle greets. The ghostly figure of little Myrtle flies around. "I was circling a blocked drain the other day and could swear I saw a bit of Polyjuice potion. Not being a bad girl again are you Rosalie?" Myrtle asked her.

"Polyjuice potion! Kicked the habit. Myrtle, did you say try putting it in the water?" Rosalie says as Tom watches her kindly speak to the girl he had killed.

Myrtle flies around again and gets in the water. "Well. That's what he did. The other boy, the handsome one. Cedric." Myrtle stated.

Rosalie takes the egg and puts it under the water.

"Well go on, open it." Myrtle says. Rosalie and Tom both go under the water.

Their eyes widen hearing the voices of the Mer-people.

"Come seek us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground. An hour long you'll have to look, to recover what we took."

Rosalie and Tom quickly bring their heads above the water. "Myrtle, there aren't Mer-people in the black lake are there?" Rosalie questioned. "Tom?"

Tom smirked as he nodded. "Ahhh, very good. Took Cedric ages to riddle it out." Myrtle said bringing the attention to her.

Rosalie smiled before laughing. "Oh, it really is time to go swimming." Rosalie stated as she and Tom left the prefects bathroom and waved Myrtle goodbye before making a plan to go to the library and find what they would need for her to be able to swim underwater.