Chapter Seventeen

Christmas was over, and many things had been done over that time

Christmas was over, and many things had been done over that time. Draco was finally released from the spell that was placed on him, including his father. Who desperately asked for Rosalie and Tom's forgiveness. They told him it was never his fault and that they accept his apology either way, seeing as the man would never stop apologising until they forgive him. Andgod did Rosalie not want to listen to him pleading anymore. Dracohad thanked his Lord and Lady for helping him, and he did remember who had donethis to them. And under Dumbledore's instruction's Mad-eye Moody had become apart of the dibs chain in the Michaelson family. Bellatrix having been thequickest.

Neville had joined them on Christmas day, talking over his transformation with Kol and the twins. And the day had been set for his transition, the second week of the holidays. That would allow them to plan everything through and gather what they needed. But one thing had happened to them all, someone had tried to attack the Black family home.

The Order having thought that, Sirius had moved Rosalie into his family home, having kicked the Order out. Wanting to protect her. God was she furious when she had found out. It had taken Jeremy, Tom, and her father to calm her down, as the twins and Kol investigated who exactly had done it.

When they discovered who, Rosalie would not admit that the person was now hanging in the dungeons of Prevell manor, awaiting the torture her husband was about to inflict. Rosalie sat in silence as the train headed back to Hogwarts, her hand resting on her stomach as Jeremy had her sitting on his lap, his head tucked into the back of her neck as he left butterfly kisses on the exposed skin.

"My Jeremy, if you don't stop I'll have to ask you to black the carriage out so that you can take the itch away." Rosalie said, Jeremy stopped as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

"My Rosalie, what if I want too?" He questioned her. Rosalie whimpered a little as she squeezed her legs together tightly.

"Well for one, I will not be caught doing something in a public place." She muttered. Her cheeks a soft pink as Jeremy's hand glided across her leg. 

"Oh alright." He whispered, before leaning back and laying his head on the head rest as he pulled her closer to him. Rosalie smiled as she rested her head on his chest, just waiting for the trip to be over with. Rosalie had received another note from the old goat, was she going to show up, of course not. The old man was trying so hard to get her to believe her husband was evil. And he was, that's why she loved him. He wasn't a goodie, goodie two shoes.

"So what do you believe will happen at the end of this year?" Jeremy asked Rosalie after some time of silence. 

Humming softly Rosalie played with Jeremy's fingers as she thought over how the year was going to end. "I'm not sure," She responded. "For once I don't really have a plan for what will happen. And that is saying something."

"What did George and Fred speak with you about?" Jeremy asked her.

"If Dumbledore's traveling places, it's news to the Ministry." She stated with a shrug of her shoulder's. the PA system crackled through letting them know they were approaching the station down near Hogsmeade. "Though my husband has asked me to do something." Rosalie says as they step off the train and over to the carriages. "He want's me to get a memory from a certain Professor." She finishes as they step inside the carriage, Neville, Luna, and Draco right behind them.

The following day the sun shines brightly, but one could not see through the murky haze the potions lab seems to have accumulated over time. Rosalie and Jeremy stand outside the door watching Slughorn teach a class of first years.

When the bell tolls, the first year's rise. Slughorn speaks. "Now don't forget to look over the chapter on antidotes. I'll be poisoning of you next time we meet. I'm joking!" He cries after a tense silence. The walrus of a man chuckling. "Off you go! Don't forget your rattails, Miss Alyse."

As the tiny ones scurry out, Rosalie and Jeremy reveal themselves. They enter. For a moment, Slughorn merely hums over his briefcase, unaware. Which was silly to do seeing the monster's that now roam the school. Then...

"Ah! If it isn't the Princess of Potions herself! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Slughorn asks Rosalie. A certain gleam was in her killer green eyes.

"Well, sir, I wondered if I might ask you something." Rosalie states as she walks closer.

"Ask away, my dear girl, ask away." Slughorn responds.

"Well, you see, the other day I was in the Restricted Section, in the library." Rosalie starts. "And I stumbled upon something rather odd while reading. Something about a bit of rare magic."

"Yes? And exactly what was this rare magic." Slughorn ushered, wanting her to continue.

"I'm not sure... That is, I don't recall the name... exactly." She continues. "But it got me wondering... Are there some kinds of magic you're not allowed to teach?"

Slughorn looks back up at her, and eyes her carefully.

"I'm a potion's Professor Rosalie. Perhaps your question would best be posed to Professor Snape." Slughorn says.

"Yes, well, we don't exactly see eye-to-eye sir. What, I mean to say is, he's not like you. He might... misunderstand." Rosalie states. And she sees the recognition flicker in Slughorn's eyes. A glint of fear. "Oh rats, you've remembered." Rosalie mutters.

Jeremy flashes over gripping the man's neck tightly. "What would you want me to do my Mistress?" Jeremy asks Rosalie, the young woman walks forward and looks over the blubbering Walrus.

"Hmm, let's make him forget, everything that's happened between himself and Tom, and maybe us as well, at least just what's happened right now." Rosalie says an evil glint in her eyes. "It would be magnificent to see Dumblefuck's face when he sees you no longer have the memories he needs." She finishes, a hiss in her voice as she performs ancient magic on the man. Her grin filled with enjoyment as the man withered in pain. 

Jeremy smirked as he saw the glowing blue orb of memories in Rosalie's hand. Stepping back they let the man slump to the floor.

"Job well done, I'd say." Rosalie says, before the two leave the room, the orb now in the hand's of an immortal deity.