Chapter Seven

With the full moon happening that night, Rosalie laid in her bed, groggy and mad

With the full moon happening that night, Rosalie laid in her bed, groggy and mad. Niklaus laying next to her holding her tight as she moaned in pain. Tonight would be Rosalie's first shift into her wolf form. 

"Shh, sweetheart, I'm here." Niklaus whispered as his daughter whimpered in pain.

It felt like fire was running over her skin, her blood a boiling temperature. Her heart hammered in her chest as another wave of pain rushed over her. "Daddy," Rosalie whimpered as Niklaus whispered sweet, calming words to his daughter.

Oh how he wished he could take the pain away, but he couldn't. "It's alright, I'm here, daddy's here." He whispered as the moon finally rose higher, the light reflecting into Rosalie's room.

The elves had fortified the room for tonight. He knew she wouldn't be able to keep her control for this night seeing as this would be the first shift. Her wolf having been trying to make the girl shift for years, but unable to fight against the magic. 

And finally Rosalie snapped, Niklaus jumped away from her as a screamed ripped from her throat. Her eyes blazing gold as her body convulsed. Finally her wolf was free from the confinements of her mind.

Dark black fur spread over Rosalie's body, as her limbs and bones shifted into her wolf form. With one final scream that turned into a torturous howl, now resting on the bed. Was a midnight black wolf. And around her neck was the necklace holding her mate. 

Niklaus quickly shifted into his wolf form waiting for his daughter. Finally she made some huffing noises. The body of the wolf slowly stood her head swivelling around the area, taking the room in. Until her eyes settled onto the other wolf. Sitting right there watching her was her dad. Taking cautious steps Rosalie flopped to the floor. Letting an undignified moan leave her jaw, her dad letting out huffs of laughter.

Niklaus went over to his daughter and helped her stand, teaching her how to walk. After finally getting it down, Niklaus howled. The door to her room opening. He motioned for her to follow, with an excited bark she raced after her dad and spent the night playing.

Finally she was free.

Sadly, the next day was the day she had to leave her family to go to school. The goblins had been helpful over the week handling all of Rosalie's custody. Niklaus now being her father in both the muggle and magical worlds.

Dumbledore couldn't tell her what to do anymore.

Standing outside the Kings Cross Station, Rebekah was bawling her eyes out as she said goodbye to her niece the pair having gotten very close over the month. Rosalie would be crying too, but she was extremely tired and sore after shifting.

"I love you so much honey." Rebekah whispered letting her niece go as Elijah whispered in her ear to stop.

"Love you too aunt Bekah." Rosalie whispered; Rebekah handed the young girl over to Kol. Who did the exact same thing as Rebekah. Elijah was a little laid back but had said he would miss her and their talks.