Chapter Four

With Tom working on some business with the Goblins, Rosalie took the time to explore Mystic falls

With Tom working on some business with the Goblins, Rosalie took the time to explore Mystic falls. Their time in her families home coming to an end soon, the new school year about to begin, but Rosalie was prepared, she may not have her husband or her two mischievous twins, but she was a bloody Mikaelson, and she wasn't afraid of anyone.

Rosalie saw the park she had first been when she was bonding with her father. So she skipped over to the random rock formation and climbed up, grinning like a little girl as she jumped from one rock to the other, keeping it to a minimum with the vampire and werewolf gene as she obviously didn't want to arouse suspicion.

With her pearly whites on display she laughed gleefully, unaware of Elena and Bonnie watching her. Elena trying to get her best friend to attack Rosalie. "Elena, I'm not to sure about this." Bonnie whispered, not trying to gain the attention of the bouncing blonde girl. "I know she's Klaus daughter, but she didn't do anything to us at all."

"Who cares, it's only a matter of time before she does something to all of us, just like Klaus and the rest of his family." Elena declared. "Now do some witchy magic." Elena ordered.

Bonnie sighed before turning and focusing on Rosalie.

The young blonde stopped, her head tilting in their direction as she felt the magic of a nature witch. "Urgh." She grunted as she felt the weak witch try to hurt her. Rosalie glanced around taking note that there was no one around. With a smirk she disappeared from Elena and Bonnie's sight.

"Where did she go?" Elena gasped as her head swivelled around the area trying to find her. 

"Well, well, well, a little nature witch, huh." Rosalie said the two girls spinning to face her. "God, your kind are just so annoying, thinking you're the best and all." Rosalie chuckled. "But not as good as me." Rosalie said with a smirk as the two girls were pinned to the tree loud grunts being forced out of them.

Bonnie looked on in fear as she tried everything to escape, but nothing was working. "Oh darling your little ancestor's really aren't going to save you or the baby vamp, see I have this special friend of mine, and he really hates when ghosts hurt me," Rosalie said with a pout as a dark figure materialised in front of them, standing close to the girl.

"My Mistress," Death crooned as a bony finger caressed the young girl's face, Rosalie giggled as Death's magic cocooned around her.

Bonnie shook in fear as Elena snarled, red eyed and teeth bared at the two in front of them. Bonnie whimpered as Rosalie's gold eyes landed on her, she stepped closer with a smirk on her face. "Now, now, Bonnie no need to be scared I won't hurt you; I know that little Elena is the reason you tried to hurt me." Rosalie started. "But I'm just showing you right now, that if you try to use these little powers of yours," Rosalie continued getting closer, her lips right next to Bonnie's ear. "I'm gonna have Death, take all your ancestor's power away, and they will never come back." Rosalie finished. "Oh and you'd be a defenceless little human once more." Rosalie added, leaning away from her with a grin. 

Bonnie landed with a thump onto the damp ground shaking. Her eyes wide with fear, glancing up she saw Rosalie smirking down at her. "This is where your kind of witch belong, at my feet," Rosalie chuckled before kicking Bonnie in the face, knocking her out. The girl landed in a heap on the ground blood pooling out of her broken nose.

"You freak!" Elena shouted. "I'll destroy you!" Elena continued. Rosalie rolled her eyes at the girl, as she stalked closer, hip jutted out as she rest her hand on it.

Rosalie tilted her head and hummed softly. "See there is a problem with that, I can't die, Stefan already tried it with the white oak, and yet here I am." Rosalie said as she tapped her chin with her finger. "I wonder why that is, Death, why can't I die?" Rosalie asked.

"Because my Mistress rules over the dead, she will never die." Death responded, but he didn't tell Elena everything, where was the fun in that. "And I control the time and day of those who will die, for I am Death."

"See Elena, whatever you do, no matter what it is, you will never win." Rosalie stated a smile on her face.

"Then I'll kill that by that was with you." Elena declared. Elena for a moment believed she had scared the girl, as Rosalie stood frozen, before she was crying in pain. Rosalie's hand inside her chest gripping her heart.

"Remember baby vamp, who you are dealing with. I'm not some defenceless little girl like you who strings people along to save her." Rosalie growled. "See darling, my husband, is like myself, his life is connected to mine, nothing can kill him," she hissed. "And my family, they are connected to me as well, your little white oak is useless now." Rosalie chuckled as she pulled her hand out of Elena's chest. 

Elena took heaving breaths in as her wound healed, before she was inflicted with more and more wounds, none of them healing now.

"The next time we meet Elena, I hope you are ready, because I won't be nice." Rosalie whispered as she turned leaving Elena hanging on the tree. Rosalie glided through the forest; her eyes glowing as she sniffed the air. She tilted her head as she saw a frantic Jeremy running through the town, looking everywhere.

She frowned as she stepped onto the street corner, Jeremy's clocking on her. He sighed in relief as he ran over to her. "Rosalie, Rosalie, I need to tell you something." Jeremy huffed as he stopped in front of her.

"What is it?" Rosalie asked. She had a feeling she knew exactly what it was about.

"Elena, she's planning to have Bonnie use her magic to take you out, so they can interrogate you." Jeremy answered. "And you've done nothing wrong and that's why I was trying to find you to warn you." 

Rosalie smiled gently at the boy. "Well thank you, but I sadly had to deal with them I didn't kill them or anything, but I had to defend myself." Rosalie said to him.

Jeremy sighed disappointed in his sister and ex-girlfriend. "I'm so sorry." Jeremy apologised.

"Again you have nothing to be sorry for." Rosalie stated to the boy. "Now, how about you and I have a talk," Rosalie says with a smirk as she grabs his arm and apparat to her home.