Chapter Eight

Rosalie makes her way through the halls, her eyes focused on the book in her hands, everyone made sure to let her pass, having noticed that her, the twins, and Tom were very much on the high ranking chain

Suddenly Rosalie was stopped book gone from her hands. She blinked before looking up, her eyes hardened as she looked at Ronald Weasley.

"Hi, Rosalie." He said with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" Rosalie questioned, a glare on her face.

"Well, uh, Valentine's Day is the same day as our next Hogsmeade visit." Weasley says. Rosalie sighs and rolls her eyes. "Well, uh, would you like to, you know, go with me?"

"No," Rosalie said snatching her book back from him. "Stay away from me." Rosalie growled, before shoving past the boy and continuing back down the hall. "One year." She whispered to herself, before vanishing down the hall. 

When she got down to the hallway to meet with Tom, she stopped seeing both Snape and Tom speaking quietly. Snape looked over at the girl as she came to their side. "What are we talking about?" She asked.

"Snape wanted to know how good your skills in Occlumency was, I was telling him that you were perfectly fine in that skill, actually to good at it." Tom stated as Rosalie curled into his side. He frowned as she did so. "What happened?"

"That stupid Weasley came up to me and asked me out on Valentine's day." Rosalie grunted annoyed. Tom froze slightly, Snape saw the way his Lord's eyes became cold, manic, and angered. He saw the old Dark Lord coming forth. Rosalie felt the change, she sighed before wrapping herself around Tom.

"Professor, go please." Rosalie whispered. Snape nodded before turning away from the pair and stalking down the hall. "Tom," Rosalie whispered into his ear. He tilted his head to her listening to her. "Relax, I'm not leaving you ever, remember I'm yours," Rosalie whispered.

Tom turned and wrapped his arms around her. "Mine." He whispered. Rosalie nodded as he head laid in his chest.

When Tom had final calmed, the two walked away from the hall and went upstairs. Tom keeping Rosalie close to him, his eyes cold, making everyone around them avoid any contact with them. All except the twins who knew they were safe.

When they made it to the Entry Hall, they saw a huge crowd of students standing at the top of the stairs leading down into the entry hall. There is an unearthly wail.

Rosalie, Tom, and the twins push through the crowd until they see, Trelawney standing at the bottom of the stairs, looking crazed and turning in circles, her wand out and clutched in her hand.

"You cannot sack me!" She shrieks.

Rosalie looks over to see Umbridge standing there unbothered. "I can do whatever I wish." Umbridge states.

"This is my home!" Trelawney shouts.

A grin grows across Umbridge's face. "Not anymore." She says before pointing at the door with her stubby finger. "Now remove yourself from this castle!"

"She will not be leaving." A voice booms through the hall. Rosalie, the twins, and Tom growled lowly having to hear his voice. Behind Umbridge, the crowd slowly parts, and Dumbledore moves down the steps.

"I have authority, Headmaster." Umbridge states.

"Oh, I agree with you, Professor Umbridge. You do have the power to dismiss my teachers. However..." Dumbledore starts as he looks at Trelawney, who stands alone in the entry hall, smiling at Dumbledore through her tears. "You cannot send them from this castle. That is my decision. Professor Trelawney will remain here."

Umbridge turn to him, furious. "And what of her quarters when I appoint a new teacher."

"Happily, that will not be necessary. I have found a successor for good Professor Trelawney already. As you know..." Dumbledore states. Umbridge is looking mutinous. "...the Ministry can only appoint new teachers if I cannot find one. I think you will find him suitable enough."

The great oaken doors leading to the grounds swing open, revealing an ebony-skinned centaur. Rosalie sees that it is Firenze, who saved her in her first year.

"This is Firenze."

Umbridge is thunderstruck. 

Rosalie laughs softly, before turning away and going to the library, Tom keeps a hold of her as the twins follow them. When they go into the library, the four huddled around a table. Tom continues to keep her body close to his.

"Have you two seen this," Fred said as he put the Prophet down in front of them.

"Aww look at that a mass escape from Azkaban," Rosalie said.

"My, my, I can't wait till I see them all again." Tom said a smirk on his face.

"I hope they'll like me," Rosalie said with a playful pout on her lips.

"Who wouldn't like you, sweetheart." Tom whispered in her ear. Rosalie giggled happily. "Considering your Godfather is the reason their free," he whispered once more.

"And I'll eat them if they try to kill me," she stated next with a chuckle. Fred and George smirked before finally going to do what they needed to discuss.  

"So what is it that the Order is protecting?" Fred questioned softly.

"It's the Department of Mysteries." Tom started. "Inside are every single prophecy that has come to be."

"That's the only thing that they would be protecting. The prophecy linked to us." Rosalie states. "Dumbledore must want us to focus on that, the only people who can touch the prophecy are those in it." Rosalie answers.

"What do you mean, Dumbledore knows it." George stated. "He's told all the Order about it."

Rosalie sighed. "No, he got that from Trelawney, it's not the real one." She stated. "We were never meant to be enemies; we were never meant to kill each other." Rosalie says.

"Dumbledore created the prophecy, but he syphoned them through the crazed woman," Tom scoffed, shaking his head as he brought Rosalie into his arms. "But this time, we know everything, and we aren't going to fail." 

"Of course we won't," The twins said, both smirking as they watched their Lord and Lady. "And we both will be with you till the end." 

"To the end, and forever." Rosalie whispered as her eyes flashed gold, her veins growing on her face and her canines sharpened. "Let's fuck this shit up." 

Tom and the boys laughed as they left the library, Rosalie holding Tom's hand as her face went back to normal, and as they all went through the halls, just like this morning everyone moved out of their way. Parting like the red sea. 

No one stood in their way. No one would ever be able to stand in their way.