Chapter Nine

After having Sirius be freed, they had decided that they would have him sign her parental consent form

After having Sirius be freed, they had decided that they would have him sign her parental consent form. She wasn't overly happy about it seeing as she does have a father, but she was thankful that she was able to go without sneaking out. Herself, Tom, Fred, and George they all stopped at the edge of the woods waiting.

Rosalie turned as she heard the howl in the distance. Smirking the four checked no one was around before making their way to where her family was waiting. When they finally got there, Rosalie was surprised to see Bellatrix standing there.

"Bellatrix," Tom greeted. The woman grinned seeing her Lord. When her eyes go to Rosalie.

"Sirius told me all about this, didn't believe it, but now," she said as she started to giggle. "Should I start calling you milady." She mocks, doing a small curtsey as she giggles.

Rosalie smirks, as she shrugs. "Whatever you like Bellatrix, as long as my Lord is fine with it." Rosalie answers. Bellatrix laughs as she skips away from them.

Niklaus sighs as Rebekah soon joins the woman, the two now holding hands. "Her and Rebekah have been getting along very well," Niklaus says as he smiles to his daughter. "They've bonded over their ways of torture."

Rosalie nods. Tom sighs.

"Do I have to have another Bellatrix." Tom muttered.

"No you have a Rebekah, that's worse. She's not crazy." Sirius stated as he laughed leaving to go after his cousin and his sister-in-law.

Tom sighed once more before following after the group, Niklaus flanking next to them, while the twins went to Kol, discussing their pranks with the older male.

"So how are you two holding up?" Niklaus asked the two.

"Fine," Tom answered.

"So keeping your promise then?" Niklaus questioned. Tom pouted as Rosalie giggled seeing the look on his face.

"Yes dad, we are still sticking to the promise," Rosalie stated. "You know either way I would have waited without you making us promise." Rosalie laughed.

"I see that happening." Kol laughed.

"One year." Tom muttered. Niklaus looked to the young man seeing the annoyance in his eyes. 

"One year, and soon she'll be your wife." Niklaus spoke. "Rebekah will have everything ready before she turns sixteen, a dress made of white, and that is all I need, for her to be in white." Niklaus continued. "Lily, Lily would have loved to have seen her in white, and I'm very, very old fashioned." 

"I understand," Tom answered, as Rosalie smiled watching to two.

"Okay, so what have you planned about that horrid woman?" Elijah asked as he walked over to the three, Remus next to him.

"Well, we do have a plan, especially about the werewolf and vampire business, I also do not have dibs on her," Rosalie stated smiling brightly.

"Who has dibs?" Remus questioned; his brows bunched together.