Chapter Four

Rosalie sits at the Gryffindor table, bent over a parchment, her quill scratching away

Rosalie sits at the Gryffindor table, bent over a parchment, her quill scratching away. She looks up, finished.

George and Fred join her, both boys holding a bottle filled with blood. Fred hands her one and she sips some of it down.

George is staring up at the teacher's table. Hagrid's chair is still empty.

"Hagrid's still not back yet. I hope he's alright." George sighs.

"I've asked Sirius about it." Rosalie states as she indicates to the parchment. Granger pulls it towards her suddenly. She looks startled.

"Rosalie, you can't write to him! Owls are being intercepted; it isn't safe." Granger scowls.

Rosalie's eyes go dark as she takes the parchment from her. Startling the girl. "Keep your big nose out of my business Granger!" Rosalie growls. "Thanks to you and your merry band of misfits, that follow the old coot, I can't even go and be out and about with my family, without them getting attacked."

Granger looks at her in shock, mouth agape. "Rose..." Granger whimpers.

"Bugger off," Rosalie growls. The girl looks away from Rosalie and grabs her things before scampering away. "I'm going to go send my letter now before I'm late for charms." Rosalie whispers before walking out of the Great Hall.

When she sent the letter away, she saw Cho with a smile on her face. Rosalie nodded to her in greeting the girl coping her as well. At one point Filch had come up demanding Rosalie hand over her letter.

"Why?" She asked.

"I've been tipped off that you are buying a huge quantity of dungbombs." He stated.

"Well whoever told you that is bonkers." Rosalie stated rolling her eyes and shoving past the cranky man.

Now out in the courtyard, Rosalie was telling Tom, George, and Fred about the ordeal.

"You, ordering dungbombs. I mean, really." Tom scoffed.

"Yeah, it doesn't make any sense." Rosalie says shaking her head as she leaned into Tom's chest, his arms wrapped around her waist, her hands holding onto his and playing with his fingers.

"Unless whoever tipped Filch off was interested in reading your mail, Rosalie." George started.

"I mean, doesn't it seems a little too coincidental that Filch was tipped off when you happened to be sending a message to Sirius?" Fred finished.

Rosalie and Tom look thoughtful. "Yeah, that does seem weird. You figure its Umbridge?" Rosalie questioned.

"I don't know, but the issue is, why are they interested in a free man." Tom stated.

Just then Draco appears, walking over to the four. "Hello Draco." Rosalie greets.

"Rosalie. My Lord, evil twins." Draco greets nodding to us. "Did you join the team Rosalie?" Draco asked.

"Nope, heard Weasley did though, he'll be your best player on the field." Rosalie says with a smirk. 

Draco and the other Slytherin's laugh. "See you round." Draco says walking away from the group. Fred and George snickering.

"So what are we doing with that toad of a woman?" George asks, as he leans back on his hands.

"I'm not sure yet, but I've heard her views about werewolves and vampires," Tom said as laid his head on Rosalie's.

"What are her view's?" Rosalie asked, her form tense. 

"She doesn't believe they should have any rights, in the wizarding world, in fact I wouldn't put it past her to try and have all werewolf and vampire kind killed." Tom said as he tightened his hold on Rosalie. 

"That blasted bitch." Rosalie growled. "Wait till she finds out how close she's been with two vampires and a hybrid." She said her eyes flashing quickly. Fred and George smirked.

"Maybe, we can give them a show." The twins said, their eyes alight with a glint of delight. With those words the four came up with their plan, they would wait though, until Yule was over and done, when everyone would come back from home relaxed.

During their planning Rosalie felt the mirror vibrate in her pocket. She pulled it out and came face to face with both Sirius and her father.

"Sirius, dad," Rosalie greeted as the four got up and went somewhere more private.

"Got your letter and thought we should talk in person." Sirius says.

"We heard Dumbledore may not be in charge anymore," George says as he and Fred pop up from behind Tom and Rosalie.

"It doesn't surprise me. Fudge wants Dumbledore out." Sirius states.

"Why? Not that I wouldn't mind." Rosalie says.

"Mmm, I agree." Tom muttered.

"He's worried Dumbledore is trying to turn the students against the Ministry." Niklaus states shaking his head.

"Well, that would explain why Umbridge isn't teaching us anything useful in DADA." Fred scoffs.

"Exactly. The Ministry doesn't want you trained in combat." Sirius states.

"What does he think Dumbledore is going to do, raise an army?" Rosalie questions but tilts her head. "I can see where he's coming from."

"That's exactly what he's worried about. Fudge is getting more paranoid about Dumbledore every day." Niklaus says shaking his head.

There is a nervous silence. "What do you know about Umbridge?" Rosalie queries.

"She's a nasty piece of work. Apparently, she hates part-humans." Niklaus says rolling his eyes.

"So we heard." Rosalie, George, and Fred say.

"Well, she isn't a Death Eater that's for sure." Tom states.

"We agree. She's no Death Eater, but she's no picnic either." Sirius mutters.

"But she is evil." Rosalie says with a humph.

"The world isn't split into the Order and the Death Eaters, Rosalie." Niklaus says calming his daughter. She nods her head in understanding. "Now about Hagrid."

"Yes, as to your question about Hagrid, I've been popping in and out of the meetings seeing as they are using my old home as their Headquarters, they wanted it here, so they were close to protect you, but I told them that's a big no. Anyway no one is really sure what happened to him, actually. He was supposed to be back a while ago."

"What?" The four say blinking in shock.

"Dumbledore's not worried about him, though. Hagrid's tough. He'll be alright." Sirius states.

"But if he was supposed to be back by now..." Rosalie whispers worried for the half-giant.

"Look, asking questions about him will only make it more obvious that he's not back." Niklaus says to the four. "Just be careful about what you are doing around the school, okay." Niklaus finishes.

The four nod. All of them say their goodbyes, Tom kissing Rosalie on the head, the three older boys head to their class and Rosalie heading to hers.