Chapter Six

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me 😉***************************************

***************************************

The next morning Rosalie awoke to the feeling of bliss, her husband had taken full control of what they did, he was never going to admit it, but he was jealous of the little death guard. But what reason did he really have, Rosalie loved Tom, not Jeremy.

"Good morning my love." Tom whispered into Rosalie's ear. 

Rosalie giggled softly as Tom kissed her shoulder. "Good morning my husband." She whispered in return rolling over and facing him. "You were quite dominating last night." Rosalie stated as she caressed his face.

"I was just simply showing you, that you don't need to play with your guard anytime soon." Tom responded with a smirk. Rosalie smirked. 

"Well then, it is a good thing that I don't want him like that, and he won't have those urges anymore." Rosalie said, but in her mind she knew she wanted Jeremy to fuck her just like how Tom knew that she wanted that as well. And he wax fine with it.

She got up from the warm bed, changing into a green halter dress, ankle brown heels, her lapis lazuli necklace, and a pair of silver bracelets. "Now I'll be downstairs checking on breakfast and when that's done I'll have Dobby wake our guest." Rosalie said to her husband as she finished brushing her hair.

"Of course darling." Tom said as he watched her strut out of the room.

As she walked down the stairs she saw that Jeremy was already awake and sitting awkwardly in the sitting room. "Good morning Jeremy." Rosalie greeted as she stepped into the room. Jeremy stood quickly and turned to Rosalie.

"Good morning Lady Rosalie." Jeremy said formally to the girl. Rosalie scowled at his words hating when people she liked called her 'lady.'

"Now, now Jeremy there will be none of that 'lady' business, I rather hate when people I like are formal to me." Rosalie scowled. "Just because you are a guard does not mean I don't think of you as a friend."

"Sorry Rosalie. I just wasn't to sure." Jeremy said scratching the back of his neck, as he followed her into the kitchen to see the food set out in front of them already. "Wow," Jeremy whispered as Rosalie motioned him to take a seat. Following her lead Jeremy takes his place.

Tom walks inside the room a smirk on his face as he passes his wife and kisses her lips softly. "Good morning." He greets her as he takes his place. "Good morning to you as well Jeremy." Tom greets the boy.

"Good morning." Jeremy says absently, his eyes focused on all the food in front of him.

"Shall we eat." Rosalie says as she grabs the plate holding the pancakes and serves herself some, the two boys following her lead. As they finish piling food onto their plates Rosalie speaks up. "So Jeremy you must have some questions."