Chapter Two

IT'S GETTING JUICY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like some steamy scene's don't read this chapter

IT'S GETTING JUICY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like some steamy scene's don't read this chapter... cause it's pretty much these two finally releasing the sexual tension. Especially Tom... Especially him...

******************** 

When the night finally fell upon the party, Tom and Rosalie snuck away in certain points of the party, the using the darkness as their hiding spots, as they kissed and allowed their hands to roam each other's bodies. Once or twice they had been caught, mostly by the twins.

Which earned them a hex from Tom. Rosalie laughing as he husband grumbled, before shoving her into the wall and kissing her again, her leg wrapped around his waist as he grinded into her, moans leaving her lips.

Tom's most favourite thing to do he found, was pulling her blonde hair, the girl loving the tightness. Of course he knew there would be other things that would be his favourite, but until they left for their honeymoon, the hair pulling was the best thing. Especially because Rosalie would whimper and open her neck to her husband allowing him to bite her.

He loved tasting his wife's blood. 

Before their wedding, Kol had helped Tom in becoming a vampire like the twins and himself. Rosalie herself helped with Tom's control when he became a vampire, the only thing to calm him fully was having Rosalie's blood. The same went for Rosalie. Tom's blood was like a drug to her, and her blood was a drug to him.

"I want to leave." Tom growled into her ear as he pressed himself closer, Rosalie moaned as she felt his growing member pressing into her. "I need you screaming." He whispered as bit her earlobe. Tom was getting frustrated. He had been for a year.

"It's almost time to go." Rosalie whispered as his lips went to her neck once more. Rosalie moaning. "Maybe we can end things a little early my Lord Husband." Rosalie muttered. Tom smirked as he leaned away from her seeing her biting her lip.

"Good answer my love." Tom growled. Taking her hand the pair went back into the party seeing everyone looked ready for the couple to go, knowing what they had been doing. Neither were ashamed.

"Rosalie, Tom, Dobby is ready to take you to the house over in Mystic Falls." Niklaus said to the pair. Rosalie grinned. "Be good darling." Niklaus whispered to his daughter. Rosalie nodded before running over to the rest of her family and hugging them all. "Treat her well." Niklaus growled at his son-in-law. The boy nodding as Rosalie raced back over to them. Dobby waiting for them.

They each took one of Dobby's hands and with one last wave they were gone. The couple smiled seeing the mansion. This time Tom was seeing it form his own eyes and not through Rosalie's. Dobby watched as Tom turned to Rosalie his eyes watching her movements. Taking that as a sign he popped into the kitchen leaving the two teens alone. 

Rosalie looked at Tom seeing the lust filling his eyes. Stalking over to her Tom grabbed her face and kissed her passionately, Rosalie groaned into the kiss. "Jump!" Tom ordered, Rosalie followed her husband's order and jumped, her legs wrapping around his waist. Tom's hands gripping Rosalie's ass through the dress. He placed his lips back onto hers, biting and nipping her lips. Rosalie moaned as he sped up the stairs.

Slamming the door to her room open, it smashed into the wall leaving a hole in the wall. Neither teen caring as they pulled each other's clothes off, Tom being careful not to ruin Rosalie's wedding dress. The white material of the dress falling to the floor. Tom continued to attack Rosalie's lips, biting, and sucking.

Rosalie giggled as Tom ripped her bra off, and pushed her onto the bed, crawling atop her he sucked her right breast, nipping it here and there as his left hand massaged the other. Rosalie's back arched with euphoria as she groaned Tom's name. The boy grinning as he had her withering under him. Her hips grinding his. Glide his hand down, his slipped his hand under her panties before ripping them off her body, letting her breast go he glided his tongue down her stomach, he slowly ran his tongue through her damp folds, delving into her moist heat before sliding up to press against the sensitive clit.

Rosalie whined and whimpered under her husband's intense attention. Her body jerked when he ran his tongue over her clit setting her body alight. "Tom..." She moaned loudly. "Please Tom," she whimpered. "Make me yours..." She panted as Tom glided back up her body.

"Of course my darling wife." Tom whispered as he kissed her once more and plunged into her. Rosalie cried in pain, before it became sweet moans of pleasure. Tom rested his hands on either side of her body as he lifted her knee getting a better angle. Thrusting harder and harder Tom smothered her screams with more kissing.

Rosalie's body was beginning to tighten, her high about to be released. "Oh Tom," she whimpered as her body shook from her climax. Tom continued to move in and out of his wife's tight pussy, her walls tightening around his cock. 

With one final thrust Tom's climax hit him, his seed plunging into his wife. Both panted as they stared at each other with hooded eyes. Rosalie bit her lip as her hands went to her husbands face and brought it down, her lips hitting his. Using this distraction Rosalie rolled them over, Tom laying on his back.

Breaking the kiss Rosalie sat straddling her husbands trim waist. Biting her lip Rosalie began to rock, Tom groaned as his wife brought him into another high. His hands instantly on her waist helping her move. Rosalie moaned loudly as Tom hit her g-spot, a grin sliding across his face as he saw how his wife reacted, a mischievous smirk coming to his face as he did it again and again, each time hitting her g-spot. Rosalie held her screams back as he made her climax again.

But this time, Tom wanted to make her climax again. With a grin he quickly brought her lips down to his own bruised lips, his hand pulling her hair, Rosalie groaned at the feeling of her hair being pulled. He rolled them again, as he held himself back from climaxing, he brought both her legs up, wrapping them around his waist as he pounded into her harder. Rosalie screamed as she was hit with another climax. 

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she screamed Tom's name. Tom was soon to follow as he laid on top of Rosalie. Both breathing heavily. Tom moved giving Rosalie a soft kiss, as the pair detached and rolled under the cover of the bed.

Wrapping his arms around Rosalie's waist, he kissed her neck, before whispered. "Goodnight my wife. I love you."

Rosalie smiled softly as she held his hand. "I love you too my husband. Goodnight." She whispered as Tom pulled her closer to his chest her back pressed against him. The two falling into a peaceful slumber.