Chapter Thirteen

The next morning, Rosalie held an old, tattered, leather bound book in her hands, Neville and Jeremy sitting across from her talking back and forth

The next morning, Rosalie held an old, tattered, leather bound book in her hands, Neville and Jeremy sitting across from her talking back and forth. Flipping through the old, yellowed pages, her eyes scanned the spells.

In her hands was her grandmothers grimoire. Surprisingly, with the woman dying she had mellowed out in her anger towards her children, including Finn, though her grandfather was a right twat if she were being honest.

Her Uncle Elijah had gifted her the beautiful book, and she was greedily soaking up all the spells. Some she may use on the old fool.

"So. How was it?" An annoying voice cuts through the peace.

When was this fool going to learn she hates him. "How was what?" Rosalie questions not looking up from her grandmothers spell book. It was much more interesting then the imbecile now sat next to her.

"Your dinner party." He mocks.

"Boring." Rosalie responds. "Though, the old fool is having a Christmas party, you know. And we're meant to bring someone..." Rosalie states.

"I expect you'll be going with Gilbert. Isn't he a member of the Slug Club?" Weasel questions.

"No, I was going to ask my husband, and I did, he's going to be here for it." Rosalie says with a grin. "Jeremy just gets to come because he is my guard." Rosalie says with a shrug. "Now, goodbye." Rosalie says looking back to her book, ending their conversation.

And for once the boy takes the hint and leaves her be, heading over to Granger. As she continues her reading she senses Luna, the girls light footsteps catching her attention.

"Hello, everyone." She greets and sits next to Rosalie wearing a hat that bears an uncanny resemblance to a real lion.

"Are you watching the game today?" Rosalie questioned her. 

"Of course, my friends are in the house against my Lords house," Luna answers. "Though I do have something for the snakes." She said before pulling out a plush snake and wrapping it around herself like a scarf.

"I see you like your present." Rosalie says with a smirk on her face. Luna nods. "Well should we head down?" Rosalie questions as she closes her book. The three nodded and followed the girl, Jeremy to her left, Neville on her right and Luna right behind her.

All the students part allowing the group through, Rosalie's eyes instantly spot the old coot making his own way to the pitch. His eyes spot her and her little group and watches as the young girl lifts her head high and walks with grace down to the quidditch pitch.

Taking her seat in the podiums, Jeremy hands her, her cloak, wrapping it around her to keep her warm. Waiting for the game to begin, Rosalie explains the rules to Jeremy, the boy was still completely confused by anything that involved the magical world. But he was getting it with Quidditch.

The group of four watch as one of the Slytherin members snatches the Quaffle and rushes towards Gryffindor's end, weaving and passing with wicked skill culminating in a vicious, slicing shot on goal. Just when it appears it will clear the hoop, the Weasel streaks out of nowhere and sends the Quaffle screaming in the opposite direction.

They see Ginny looking at her brother in shock before she rolls backward, jest off and races down her fellow chasers. Flying in spread formation, Dean on the far wing, starts the Quaffle 'up the line' until it lands in Ginny's hand. 

Pitching herself into a wide slide to avoid a pair of whistling bludgers, she leans recklessly off her broom and whips the Quaffle through the goal untouched. As the crowd screams, Rosalie claps her hands together, as Luna's lion hat roars, Lavender claps for the Weasel and Granger sits with her arms crossed, a look of supreme annoyance on her face.

Finally the snitch is caught. Rosalie, Jeremy, and Neville head to their common rooms as Luna heads to her own, skipping down the hallway.

The room teems with students celebrating Gryffindor's victory. To Jeremy it feels like Mardi Gras, Rosalie looks at it like a problem, how was she to read in silence, she could even hear them all from her own room. 

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!" The room cries as they see the Weasel in the middle of it all.

Rolling her green eyes, Rosalie pushes her way to the stairs, Jeremy right behind her. "Does my mistress need her husband?" Jeremy asks her. Nodding sullenly, the two make their way up the stairs. And once inside, sitting perfectly in the armchair was Tom. A smirk on his face.

"Hello my love." He greets her. Rosalie grins and runs over to him and plants a kiss onto his plump lips. He responds back kissing her back just as heatedly. Jeremy smirks before leaving them to go to the actual room he was appointed when he was given permission to go to the school. 

"I've missed you." Rosalie whispers to Tom. The older boy smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, her legs on either side of his hips.

"I know, I've missed you as well." Tom answered. "But tonight I will stay with you, since the Christmas party will be coming up, and I need to be here just for you." Tom stated a grin on his face. "Now show me how much you've missed me my love."

Rosalie bit her bottom lip as her hands move to unbutton her shirt, she slowly does each button, before slipping the material off her pale skin, Tom smirks as he sees the emerald, green lace bra. Sliding off his lap she stands as she lets the skirt fall to the floor. Her matching panties clinging to her waist, swaying her hips softly Tom leans forward and pulls her in between his legs, grabbing her face he pulls her down kissing her passionately on the lips.

Rosalie moaned as he pulled her onto his lap, straddling him once again. His hands glided over her smooth skin, his lips pressing onto the nape of her neck as he breathed in her scent, and his hips moved as he pushed his growing length on her slick pussy. Rosalie moved her hands slowly down his shirt unbuttoning his top, slipping the sleeves off one at a time, and as she did, Tom removed her bra, freeing her perky breasts. 

Dragging his hands into her hair he pulled her head back eliciting a moan from her lips, wrapping her legs around his waist, he carried her to the bed, and laid her down. Slipping his trousers off, Tom watched as Rosalie slipped her panties down her legs, and threw them onto the floor, smirking Tom took his own off, freeing his cock from the confines of his on undergarments. Rosalie sighed seeing lustfully as she saw her husband bare.

"Love me please my Lord Husband." Rosalie whimpered. Tom tilted his head as his right hand reached for her wrists holding them above her head. His left hand resting on her hip, holding her down.

"I will love you always, my Rose." Tom whispered before pounding into her, each stroke of cock sending Rosalie through euphoria her cries of enjoyment reaching his ears. Rosalie pleaded for her husband to go harder, make her scream his name louder, and just for her, just for this one night he listened to her order.

Finally Rosalie screamed Tom's name in pleasure as she felt her release. Tom following not long after. The two didn't pant neither feeling exhausted, nor seeing that neither was exhausted... They chose to be the horny teenager's they are and agreed to keep practicing for when she would be of age to have their child. Or children.