Chapter Eleven

With Tom beside her and Fred and George behind her

With Tom beside her and Fred and George behind her. Rosalie looked at the girls all huddled together. "Why do they always have to travel in packs? How are you supposed to get one alone to ask them..." Rosalie stated.

Tom laughed as Fred and George snickered. "You are nothing like them darling," Tom whispered in her ear. A pink hue glittering her cheeks.

"Well then, I think that's a good thing." Rosalie stated. "Because if I was in a pack, I think even you would have problems in asking me." Rosalie whispered, a smirk adorning her face.

"Oh, I'm not scared darling. Either way, you are in a pack right now, you've got the twins who are keeping all boys away from you, and the fact that the rumour mill is that you and I are together." Tom started. "I feel as though I have nothing to be scared of." He finished.

"But, you have yet to still ask me to the ball, so," Rosalie said with a pout. Tom hummed softly, before taking her hands and stopping them in front of everyone. He smirked as he kneeled on the ground. With her eyes wide Rosalie froze.

"Rosalie, my dearest little witch, would you do me the honour of being my date to the Yule Ball?" Tom asked.

Rosalie finally blinked before giggling. "Of course." She said. 

"Young love!" Fred and George cried as they faked dabbing away tears. Rosalie laughed at the pair as they turned to each other and argued on who would take their head of house to the ball. 

Walking into the study hall, Tom nodded to Snape, who immediately nodded back in greeting. Rosalie and Tom take their places at the long table and pull out their work. The twin sit in front of them. Hermione sitting next to George, Ronald deciding to sit next to Rosalie, a scowl on her face.

Tom a fierce glare aimed in his direction. No one touches his Rosalie. And if he does, Tom would not be afraid to kill the little boy.  

"This is mad. At this rate we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Ronald says, but was badly timed as Snape walks past and slaps Ronald over the head. "Well, us and Neville!"

"Neville has a date." Rosalie states.

Ronald gasps. "Now I'm really depressed."

Fred looks to Rosalie and soon hands Ronald a note, it reads "GET A MOVE ON OR ALL THE GOOD ONES WILL HAVE GONE!".

"Well Rosalie, you're a girl." Ronald says looking at the girl beside him.

"Oh well spotted." Rosalie mutters, continuing her work.

"Come on. It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone. For a girl it's just sad. Especially the champion." Ronald states. Rosalie takes a breath in before looking him dead in the eye.

"I won't be going alone because believe it or not someone's asked me. And I said yes." Rosalie scowls. "And it happens to be the boy I'm dating and the one sitting on the other side of me." She growls taking her things and storming over to Snape, she hand him her work.

He looks it over and allows her to leave.

"You better stay away from her Weasel." Tom growls, before doing the same and handing his work over and getting the all clear to leave. He is quick to go after his very angered soulmate.

"How dare he!" Rosalie growls. Her eyes glowing the vibrant gold and the veins on her face. "He is such a damn idiot." She states. 

"I know love," Tom whispers as he holds the angered Hybrid in his arms. "When the times comes, I'll kill him for you." Tom stated as he moved her face with his hands so that he could look into her eyes the gold receding and her skin smoothing out as she goes back to her normal human face.

"No, no don't kill him, he's not worth it." Rosalie stated. "Anyway, Uncle Kol already called dibs on eating him and torturing him."

Tom looked to her for a moment. Not believing her words for a moment. "You guys call dibs on killing people?" 

"Of course, don't you?" Rosalie asked, blinking and tilting her head to the side. 

"I don't believe that I have ever called dibs on killing or torturing someone before. Actually I don't believe I ever have." Tom said.

"Well, you'll start to do it soon, especially when it comes to my family." She stated before turning away from him and walking the rest of the way down the hall.

"No Tom, she has a completely normal family." Tom muttered. "Totally not like it's the Mikaelson family filled with vampires and a hybrid, along with a Black who knows some of the worst sort of dark curses and spells and a literal werewolf that has a lot of knowledge of other spells and curses." 

Tom shook his head before walking away following Rosalie as she laughed, hearing everything he said. Rosalie stopped and kissed him on the cheek as they parted ways, her going to her common room and he to his. 

Inside the common room Ronald is helped by many of their classmates in the room. He looks pale and shaky. Fred and George look to Rosalie, as though asking if she had gotten pissed with him again and tried to drain him of his blood.

"I did nothing." She said holding her hands up in surrender. She wasn't going to ruin Kol's prey. She wasn't stupid enough for that. 

"What happened to you?" Fred asked.

"He just asked Fleur Delacour out." Ginny answered as she looked her brother over.

"What?" Hermione asked.

Rosalie looked to him. Her eyes showing that she thought he was utterly stupid for asking the beauty. "What did she say?"

"No of course." Hermione said. Ronald shakes his head. "She said yes??"

"Don't be silly." Ronald scoffs. "There she was walking by. You know I like it when they walk. I couldn't help it; it just sort of slipped out." He answered.

"Actually he sort of screamed at her, it was a bit frightening." Ginny muttered.

"What did you do then?" George asked.

"What else? I ran for it. I'm not cut out for this Fred, George. I don't know what got into me." Ronald whimpered. 

Rosalie shook her head at the boy and walked away. She couldn't care less about the boys dateless problems. She couldn't deal with him in general.