Chapter Six

A few days had passed, Rosalie and Tom were stood in the hallway, a large billboard surrounded by murmuring students

A few days had passed, Rosalie and Tom were stood in the hallway, a large billboard surrounded by murmuring students. A large parchment hangs from the wall.

"By order of the Hogwarts High Inquisitor: All student organisations, societies, teams, groups, and clubs are henceforth disbanded. Permission to reform must be approved by High Inquisitor Umbridge. No student organisation can exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to be a part of an illegal organisation will be expelled immediately." Rosalie finished reading.

Tom glared at the board, Rosalie taking his hand so he wouldn't blast the parchment to smithereens. The boy already agitated that he had to take orders from others because he wasn't the Dark Lord anymore.

George and Fred now stand behind them. "She refused to allow us to reform the Gryffindor team. We had to go to Dumbledore to get her to allow it." The two said. "Angelina nearly lost it."

"Dumb woman." Rosalie states.

"I heard that Hermione started a secret group." Fred whispers.

Rosalie looks to Granger and sees her whispering softly with Weasley. "Good luck to them, I'm not joining in anyway shape or form. Though I will help some." She said as she looked at Neville.

The three boys nodded in agreement. "Oh yeah, Hagrid's back." George said suddenly. Rosalie turns to him fast.

"When were you going to say anything!" Rosalie cried.

"I forgot." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Rosalie laughs, but quickly rushes out of the school, the three boys behind her. Even though she knew Hagrid was firmly on Dumbledore's side, it didn't mean she didn't care for the friendly half-giant. He was the first person to give her, her freedom.

When they made it to the Hut, Rosalie didn't knock, no went right on in. "Hagrid, what happened?" Rosalie asked seeing his face covered in cuts and bruises.

"I'm fine, I tell ye." Hagrid answers waving off her concern.

"Come off it, Hagrid! We're not blind!" George shouts.

"Was it because of the giants?" Tom asked. There is silence.

"Can' answer that, I'm afraid. Top secret, that is. Business of the Order." Hagrid says.

"We know you were looking for giants, Hagrid. Dumbledore said so last year." Fred states, blinking at the man.

"Oh. Well yeah, I was, then." Hagrid whispered. "Went with Madame Maxime. Took us a month to get to their camp."

"A month?" Rosalie questioned.

"O' course? Can' do magic, not with the Ministry following us all the way. Plus, giants aren't fond o' wizards. Don' trust 'em." Hagrid states.