Chapter Seven

As Rosalie slept, her mind wandered she felt herself floating down the dark corridor, inches from the floor

As Rosalie slept, her mind wandered she felt herself floating down the dark corridor, inches from the floor. Her form comes down to another corridor and peering down it. At first it was empty. Then a great python of a snake slithers down the empty corridor.

Rosalie sees the python slowly going past many doors, until it reaches, at last, another, larger door. Behind it, an invisibility cloak falls to the floor in a shimmer of silver. Mr. Weasley stands, drawing his wand.

"Wait," Rosalie hisses, the python halts, hearing her master's mate speaking to her. Nagini glares, before turning away from the red haired man. Mr. Weasley watches the python leave, shocked it wasn't going to attack. "Find us," Rosalie hissed to the python before she awoke.

Sitting up bolt right, her breaths heavy she wiped her hand over her forehead as the sweat slipped down her face. Rosalie looked around the room seeing all the girls were still in a deep sleep. She grits her teeth before getting up from her bed, grabbing her own invisibility cloak.

She quickly scurried out of the room and went down to the dungeons. Her steps were fast and light as she stopped in front of the portrait to already see Tom waiting for her. She threw the cloak off as he grabbed her hand and pulled her to another area that was closed off to everyone. 

Tom hissed to the portrait in front of them, slowly it swings open. Stepping inside he drag's Rosalie into the room her breaths now slowing down. Her eyes flickered around the room, it was very regal, with silk drapes hanging over the glass window that that went from the floor to ceiling, a four poster bed with silk sheets, two throne like chairs sat in front of the window, a wall of dark books and a desk sitting in front of the books.

"Where are we?" Rosalie whispered. Her eyes focusing onto Tom.

"This is the room of the Heir of Syltherin, I found it in my third year when I was wandering around." Tom stated. "No more about this, what happened, I could feel your emotions from down here."

"I saw Nagini, she was trying to break in somewhere, but I told her to stop." Rosalie started as Tom leaned on the desk listening to her words. "It was strange, I told her to get here to us, I, I just feel strange." Rosalie whispered.

"Did it look like the Ministry?" Tom questioned as he watched her. Rosalie frowned as she cocked her hip.

"Yes, did we connect again." Rosalie said with her lips pursed. Tom sighed before nodding.

"I was wondering why she turned away from the man, she usually attack's when someone is in her way, but it seems your magic was a bit stronger in that moment." Tom stated. "I didn't want her to go there I needed her to come here, but I couldn't get through." 

"I did, she's coming here." Rosalie stated. She sighed as she rubbed her head. Her eyes heavy and sore. "I don't think she'll be happy when she gets here though. I don't think she was happy with me ordering her." Rosalie stated as she walked over to him. He sighed and nodded.

"She doesn't like taking orders unless from me," he chuckled. As he watched Rosalie, her eyes were still dull from waking up, her hair was a mess and she had dark bags under her eyes. Tom got off from the desk and grabbed Rosalie, pulling her to his chest. "Come we need to sleep, tomorrow we face more bullshit." Tom whispered smoothing her hair down as he held the girl. He pulled her to the bed and made her lay down. 

Once under the covers, Tom went to the other side and crawled under as well, almost instantly Rosalie curled up into his side as his arms wrapped around her. His face buried in her hair. Rosalie sighed softly as she let her eyes close, the warmth of her soulmate surrounding her.

When the sunlight seeped through hitting Tom's face he moaned softly as he unwrapped his arms from around Rosalie. But he stopped when he heard the tell-tale sign of his familiar slither into the room.

"Hello Nagini." Tom greeted casually.

"Hello, my little Tommyling." Nagini greeted. He watched as she slithered up the bed and under the covers, her sleek scales gliding across his and Rosalie's legs, the girl next to him grunted in her sleep, her eyes opened to see looking into her eyes was none other then Nagini.

"Hello there." Rosalie whispered as her and Nagini stared each other down. Rosalie didn't look away, she knew what Nagini was doing, she was trying to scare her, trying to see if she was good enough to be Tom's soulmate. A smirk slid onto Rosalie's face as her eyes flashed gold. Nagini's tongue flicked out as she gave a hissy like laugh.

"I like her," Nagini stated as she turned away from Rosalie. "She's my Rosie-pie." Nagini stated as she slithered away down the bed going to the fireplace, curling herself around tightly an slipping into a deep sleep.

Tom blinked, before chuckling as he looked over to Rosalie. Rosalie smiled softly, happy that Nagini liked her. "I need to get back to my dorm," Rosalie whispered, stretching her body out, Tom watched as he night shirt lifted a little showing her smooth skin. Tom let out a low growl before grabbing her and pulling her to sit in his lap.

Rosalie let out a little screech as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "No." Tom whispered as he gripped onto her.

Rosalie giggled, turning to wrap her legs around his waist. She placed her hands on his face, her eyes staring into his own. "One year, just wait," Rosalie whispered. Tom growled again; Rosalie sighed as his hands tightened on her hips. "Tom, you need to wait, we promised, remember."

Tom huffed before letting her go. "I have some of your clothes in here, school clothes as well." Tom stated with a pout. Rosalie smiles as she walks away, Tom watched her walk away from him, he let out a breath and fell back on the bed.

"One year." He muttered as he closed his eyes. Before getting up and going to change as well.