Chapter 17 - Make a new memory

Rabecca Reinhart

Caleb picked me up this evening then we're looking for an empty parking spot at the amusement park. The sky is orange and it looks real pretty, there are so many people here and I feel so excited.

"I can see a smile on your face," he says while we're looking for an empty spot.

"Yeah, I'm excited," I smile at him who smiles back.

"I can tell," he chuckles.

After few minutes we finally parked the car and now we're making our way to the entrance. I was walking right next to him when his hand suddenly hold mine, I'm surprised by the way he acts normal when he holds my hand. My heart is beating so fast and I cannot lie how nervous I am when I'm around him.

"When is the last time you went to amusement park?" He asks me then I shake my head.

"I don't remember, I think with Caroline but I can't remember when," I say to him then he only smiles at me.

"You?" I ask him then he looks down at me.

"With the guys, we were so bored that day so we went here," he says.

"It was so fun I know you'll like it here," he says then I nodded.

His hand never left mine, smiles drawn on our faces when we get into the amusement park together.

"Amusement park is always so fun, but I know I'll ended up being exhausted at the end of the day," I say to him then he only smiles at me.

We rode some couple of rides here and just like how I expected he's not scared of heights at all, he like to try everything he seems fearless and I found it attractive.

After some couple of rides we decided to take a seat and eat, turns out screaming and laughing makes us hungry. He is sitting in front of me while eating a burger with beautiful sunset sky behind him, what a perfect view.

"What?" His eyes suddenly caught me looking at him.

"Nothing the sky is so beautiful," I say to him then he turns his head around to look at the beach view behind him.

His head turning back around and those blue eyes looking straight at me, those pinkish lips suddenly curled into a smile.

"Yeah beautiful," he says.

"Want to go to a ferries wheel after this?" He asks then I laugh, what a cliche thing a guy would do.

"Of course why not," I say to him.

"Okay go finish that burger," he says then I laugh.

We ate our food while talking about so many random things, I don't know why but I feel very comfortable around him. He makes me feel comfortable for telling him everything and he's so far from judgement. I cannot avoid this kind of feelings towards this guy.

We get into the line of the ferries wheel and just like how everyone, there are so many people in the line wanting to get into the ferries wheel too. I was looking at the ferries wheel until my eyes meet his blue eyes which looking at me.

"Why? Are you afraid?" He asks me then I shake my head.

"Nothing," I say.

"You know you can tell me anything," he says while those blue eyes still looking at mine.

"The last time I got on the ferries wheel was with my mom and dad," I say to him then he only stays in silent.

"here?" He asks.

"No," I chuckle.

"In Paris, few years ago," I say to him.

"I love Paris," he says.