Chapter 19 - He did what this time?

Rebecca Reinhart

My driver opened up the door for me before I walk out of the car slowly. I can walk but it still hurts a little, so I need to walk as slow as possible and of course I have to be extra careful.

"Be careful Miss," my driver says to me as he watch me with worried eyes.

"I'll be fine," I say while keep walking before slowly walking up the main lobby stairs.

I was walking alone until Adriel suddenly appeared in front of me, he was actually have reacher the lobby but now he's walking down the stairs towards where I'm standing.

"You know I actually went to school earlier than I used to, to avoid you but here I am," he mumbles and I can only laugh.

Did he really avoid me? I mean yeah I've been a trouble for him for some few years, sorry Adriel but I really need your help all the time.

"Hey guys," Caroline suddenly appeared and I suddenly feel so relieved by seeing her appearance.

"You made it to school?! Wow girl," Caroline says while her eyes are looking at me from up to toe like I have a brand new look.

"It's not as bad as the last one," I say to her.

"Yeah but it still hurts," she says, well she's right.

"Come on we have the same first class, we're going to be late," Caroline says before putting her hand around my arm.

"Ugh," Adriel says before taking off his bag.

"Here," he says before giving his bag to Caroline.

"Hop on my back," he says before lowering his body so I can hop on his back.

"Yes!" I say before hop on his back.

Again I hate being the center of attention but with me on Adriel's back is something so eye catching for everyone, I guess (?)  because everyone around is looking at us.

"What is your first period class?" He asks me.

"Biology," I say then he makes the way into my class while everyone around is looking at us.

We enter the class and again we caught everyone's attention. He puts me down slowly at an empty chair, he looks at me with an 'I hate you' face and I can only laugh at it.

"Thanks Adriel," I say to him then he rolled his eyes, again acting like a drama queen.

"It'll be 10 dollars," he says with his hand asking for a money.

"What the hell," I slap his palm.

"I gotta go," Adriel says before walking out of my class as Caroline began to sit on an empty chair next to me.

"You know you're pretty lucky to have him as your 'slave'" she says then it makes me laugh, I know she's only being sarcastic because everyone is jealous with what Adriel and I have.

~

"He did not?!?" Jack says afterI told them what happened between me and Jordan yesterday.

We're in lunch break and I just told Jack about what happened because I already told Caroline early this morning.

"Who did not?" Adriel suddenly appeared taking one of Jack's french fries before taking a seat next to him.

"Jordan," Caroline says.

"What did he do this time?" Adriel calmly ask like he knew something's coming, while keep eating Jack's french fries.

"He came to my house yesterday," I say to him then he raised his eyebrows.