Chapter 11 - Potterhead

Rabecca Reinhart

"Turn right there's a black gate," I say then he turns into the right before stopping right in front of the black gate.

"Open the window," I say then he opens his window.

"Mr Flynn it's Becca," I say to the mic.

A second later after the gate got opened, his car finally can get in, he drives me into the lobby then stop there. I can see a white mercedes car parked outside of the house and I clearly know it's not my dad's car.

"Everything alright?" He asks me then I look at him.

"Huh?" I say.

"Yeah yeah," I say.

"Thanks for driving me home," I say to him.

"Your welcome, it's not so far from my house if I get into the highway," he says smiling.

"Oh really?" I ask then he nodded.

"Thank you.., again," I say to him while taking off the seatbelt.

"So I'll see you next week?" He asked me.

"Next week?" I got confused but then I remember he asked me for a hang out.

"Perhaps it's a date," I get really surprised when the words came out of his mouth, am I dreaming or what.

"A date?" I ask in confusion then he nodded.

"I just want to know you better," his words makes me smile.

"Alright, I gotta go," I say to him.

"Wait so do you want to go on a date with me?" He stops me from walking out of his car.

"Yeah, I'll see you next week," I smile before walking out of his car.

I got out of his car then wait at the lobby waiting for him to leave, but he opens the window to say bye to me.

"Fun ride Becca," he says.

"Drive safe," I say then he smiles which shows two dimples on his cheeks.

"I will," he says then close the window before driving away.

I walk into the house still feeling so tired but also well.., very happy for what just happened. He just asked me for a date, it happened just like that and it makes me really happy.

I walk inside and suddenly found Emma sitting at the sofa in the living room alone with her laptop on her thigh.

"Emma?" I ask her.

"Oh hi you're home..," she says with a smile on her face.

"I am," I say.

"Your dad said that your nanny couldn't make it to work today so I was thinking about bringing you dinner,"

"Have you ate anything?" She asks while I'm taking off my outer then put it on the sofa.

"I have but I can still eat some of the food you brought for me," I say before sitting on the couch right next to her.

"No honey it's fine if you're full already," she says before putting her glasses on top of her head.

"So you're a cheerleader," her lips curled into a smile while looking at my costume.

"Yeah," I smile.

"I was too, it was an amazing time," she says.

"But also exhausting," she says.

"Yeah," it's exciting when our conversation are relatable.

"What are you working on right now?" I ask her while looking close to her laptop.

"Oh It's not working, I was watching a movie," she smiles at me then I chuckle.

"I thought you're always working," I say to her and somehow it makes her laugh.

"No honey.., I have my free time too I love free time," she says.

"What are you watching?" I ask her.

"Harry potter," she says then I look at her in surprised.

"You're a Potterhead?" She gasped.

"Yeah!" I say.

"Ooh I love harry potter," she says then I look at her in excitement.

"What house are you?" She asks.

"Gryffindor!" I say then she smiles.

"I'm Ravenclaw," she says then I smile.

"Who is your favorite character?" She asks.

"Hermione granger of course," I say.

"Me too, she's so clever and pretty,"

"Funny we have the same real name," she says which makes me laugh.

"Anyway babe, I think I gotta go now it's getting late and you must be really tired," she says.

"So I'm going to leave you alone is that okay?" She asks, and it makes me stay in a silent for a moment because no one ever really ask me if I'm okay being left alone in my own house.

"Yeah of course..," I say.

"Your dad said you're having a trip next week?" She asks while turning off her laptop.

"Yeah I am," I say.

"Oh have fun, I'll see you after that maybe?" She asks then I nodded.

"Oh when you're hungry at night there's a soup I put it in a fridge you can always put it in a microwave," she says.

"Thank you," I say to her.

"Anytime," she smiles.

"Oh becca," Emma suddenly stops from walking.

"If you need anything don't mind to call me okay, I left my number on the note at the kitchen table," Emma says then I smile.

"Yeah right, thank you," I say before she walks out of the house.

I was actually thinking if dad has a girlfriend it would be the worst thing ever but turns out it actually not. Well maybe I got pretty lucky that my dad didn't date a bimbo and stuff, whatever I need a shower my body is sticky and it's gross.