Chapter 49 - Treat

Rabecca Reinhart

I was lying on bed scrolling on my phone, texting Adriel who's not replying to any of my test when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in," I said and I see Emma standing right in front of the door.

"Hey girl, have you packed anything ? Or is there anything that I can do?" She asked then I shake my head.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine," I said.

"How's the wedding preparation?" I asked then she smiles stepping inside my room.

"Went well," she said.

"How about your graduation preparation, have you pick your dress yet?" she asked then I shake my head.

"Caroline and I have planned to buy the dress today, she's on her way here to pick me up," I said then she nodded.

"Okay, anyway," she said before pulling one of her card from her card holder then put in on my bed.

"Take Caroline and yourself to a salon or spa today, my treat," she smiles then it makes my eyes light up.

"What's the occasion?" I chuckles.

"Graduation gift?" She asked then I smile, I will never say no to a spa treat.

"Oh my god thank you," I said before taking her card.

"And buy something, some dresses that you want," she said to me and it makes my smile even bigger.

"Thank you Emma," I said.

"You really don't have to do this," I said then she shakes her head.

"I have so much money I don't know what to do with it," she jokes then it makes me laugh.

"Oh oh lucky me," I said.

"Okay I'll be downstairs if you need anything," she said before walking out of her room.

Never expected that I got a fairy godmother to be my step mother, Emma is someone sent from above. Ever since I have Emma around I started to feel like I have a mom that I've been asking for, who is present all the time and she's nothing but always so kind to me.

Minutes later Caroline texted me that she's outside, so I grab my purse and she drove us into the mall that we've planned to go to.

"Adriel still ignoring you?" Caroline asked then I nodded.

"Jeez what happened to him," she said while her eyes is on the rode.

"I went to his house to drop my dad's wedding invitation but he wasn't there,"

"Evan said that he went out with his basketball team, having a farewell?" I asked then Caroline could only chuckle.

"Don't worry, he won't be mad for too long," she said.

"Anyways Emma gave me her card this morning, saying that we can use it for spa today.., sooo," I look at Caroline and I've never seen her smiling so bright like that.

"Aaaayy I've never thought that having a stepmom can be this good," Caroline said then it makes me laugh.

~

Caroline and I are on the cashier paying for our treatment, when I got texts from my Abigail, my cheerleader friend. She's suddenly asking about Amanda's condition to me which makes me confused.