Chapter 47 - You Know the Answer

Adriel Hamilton

She lays there covering her face with her face and I can see a smile on her face while she covers her face. I smile once I saw her like that,

"What's wrong?" I smile at her.

"I've never been this exposed in front of you," she shyly said then I chuckle before looking away.

"Oh I'm embarrassed," she said before started to cover her body with the sheet on the bed.

"You shouldn't," I shake my head.

"You're," I stopped as she looks at me.

"You're perfect," I said then she smiles.

I slowly took off my jeans while our eyes never left one another's as she's watching me. I slowly crawl right on top of her which bring us face to face, I look down at her as she smiles.

My hand slowly run against her body until it stop on her thigh while our eyes are locking, he skin is so soft and smooth like satin. It slowly touches into her inner thigh, onto her private part until she sigh once I touch it with the tip of my finger.

"I have no idea if you're wet already because of the rain or else," I smirk as she smiles.

"Don't ask that cuz you'll probably have no excuse when I ask you if you're hard already because of the rain or else," she asked I chuckle.

Who's not turned on when you have the most beautiful, perfect girlfriend kissing, touching while teasing you at the same time. Well maybe I'm horny anyway, but who wouldn't? My girlfriend is the Rabecca freaking Reinhart.

I touched her along the way while slowly rubbing her sensitive part as she tried to control her breath but I took it away by kissing her lips, I can't get enough of her as I suck on her lower lip.

I was kissing her while touching her until her body shakes and trembling. That's the time where she asked me stop playing around, I put on a protection before slowly thrust inside. She sigh when I slowly entered her as her wall is squeezing my member giving me a lot of pleasure, she's so tight she'll be the death of me.

~

We stayed up all night so was the rain, it is nice to have someone that you can snuggle on bed with just one sheet covers both of your body. She has her head on my chest as her finger making circular motion against my skin.

I was staring at the white ceiling before I slowly brush her head and kiss the top of her head. She turns around to look at me,

"You're awake?" She asked while she's now facing me.

"Thought that you were sleeping," she smiles as I look into her face and I can't help but run my fingers on her soft pinkish cheek.

"How do you feel?" I asked then she smiles.

"Never been better," she said.

"That was my first time," I said then she smiles before she leans closer to kiss my lips.

"I know, and you did great, I want to do it all over again with you," her fingers playing along with my chin.

"Anyway what time is it?" She asked.

"11 pm," I said then she nodded.

"And the rain haven't stopped yet," she said.

"Our clothes are still soaking wet," I said as we look at our clothes that we hang on the hanger.

"We don't need them anyway," she said brushing my clavicle, every small little thing she does affect me now.

"Yeah but we need one to get out of this motel room," I said before getting up from the bed to reach my phone from the night stand.