Chapter 50 - I don't wanna talk about it

Rabecca Reinhart

He kissed my lips right after he took off his seatbelt, his lips is moving eagerly like he has missed it so much. I can't help but following his tone and we ended up making out in his car.

"I missed you," he said between kisses.

He was kissing my lip before those lips move to kiss on my neck, sucking my skin while his hands are around my waist, his fingers slip under my shirt onto my skin where I feel nothing but butterfly on my stomach.

~

"They asked about us on the farewell party that we held," he smiles as he's sitting on his seat with a smile on his face. I sit right on the passenger seat right next to him, facing him, looking at him with a smile on my face. It's been a while since I didn't see him look so relax and all smiley like this, it's cute of him.

"Hey man heard that you and Becca are together?"

"Then what did you say to them?" I asked then he turn his face to look at me, he chuckles and looks goofy like he always does.

"I said, yeah we're together," he said but faking his voice into some kind of gentleman while trying to flexing his arms, I broke into laughter when he does that.

"And they said oh finally,"

"We saw it coming," he said.

"They asked who fell in love first,"

"Then?" I asked.

"I didn't tell them, I'm going to let them wonder for the rest of their lives," he laughs.

"Damn you fell first," I said before brushing my finger against his cheek,

"Yeah I did," he smiles.

"It's a little late, you have photoshoot tomorrow, I gave you bruises on your neck already I don't want to give you a puffy eyes,"

"Let's get you home," he said.

"Alright," I said.

He began to drive me back home, as one of his hand is holding my hand. He doesn't want to let it go. After half an hour we finally arrived at my house, he stopped the car right in front of the lobby.

"We're here," he said, this time he turns around to look at me.

"Yeah," I said but I don't move a bit, I honestly still want to spend more time with him. I don't want to go yet.

"Do you wanna come inside?" I asked, he has one of his hand on the wheel while his body is facing me.

"Do you want to stay for the night?" I asked.

"Is your dad home?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"He should be," I said.

"I'll sneak you in," I said then he smiles,

"Don't you want to?" I asked him one more time then he slowly nodded,

"Let's park the car first," he said then move the car and park it at the parking space.

We got in and just like how I expected the house is empty, I have no idea if Emma is still here or not but I didn't see his car. I don't know if dad is also here or not but I don't care, I just need a company, his company.

We got up the stairs so quietly but then suddenly someone called my name which makes me stop,

"Becca," I look around to see my dad in the living room,

"Dad," I said looking at him awkwardly, this is the first attempt sneaking my boyfriend in and also the first time got busted.

"Hey you guys are home," he said then I nervously laugh.