Chapter 29 - The Real Story Begins

Rabecca Reinhart

Evan's car stopped right in front of Amanda's house, I'm still shivering, my head is everywhere I can't think straight knowing that there were a video of me out there exposed. How can I go home acting like everything is fine in front of my dad, why things like this happened when my dad is home.

"Becca, we're here," Evan said before turning off his car.

I follow him into Amanda's house, I notice that her mom's car isn't here. Guess she's home alone now that's why Evan took me here, he knocked on the door then a minute later Amanda opened the door. She looks at me with sad eyes before pulling me for a hug, she hugs me as I stay in silent not knowing what else to say or do.

"Come inside," she says to me then look very surprised when she sees Evan's face.

"Dear god Evan!" She looks at Evan who's only stay in silent with bruise and blood on his face, he really got into a real fight in Ashley's house. If Ashley didn't step in I bet something worse would happen to him, he was beating one of the tiger's in the house filled with them. Now I feel bad, he wouldn't get that bruise if it wasn't because of me.

"I'll tell you everything inside," his voice still sound very mad and cold.

We got inside then Amanda let me sit on the living room alone while she wanted to make me a cup of hot chocolate. Evan followed her to the kitchen, and I started to hear them arguing about some stuff that I can't hear clearly.

I sit on the couch, alone, the memories of that video, what Damon has said to me, Thomas's guilty face. I feel so embarrassed, ashamed, hating my own self for being such a fool for falling for their games. I don't know why I could got into this, I don't know if I'll be brave enough to tell anyone about this. I don't know what my dad or mom would say if they found out that there's a video of me out there.

I put my palm on my head, shutting my eyes close wishing I can turn back the time or maybe got hit by a bus. I don't know what to do, my head's going to pop in a second, I want to disappear. Tears keep falling out my eyes, frustration is burning my head right now, my heart aches.

Amanda got back to the living room with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand. She puts the cup on the coffee table in front of me, she doesn't have to say anything I can see that she's sorry for me.

"Thank you," I say.

"What really happened?" She asks me while those eyes are looking through me, trying to understand what happened.

I look at her calmly, trying my best not to shaken up or started to cry, but I can't. Tears keep falling out of my eyes, when the memories of those clips rolled in my head. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed all over again.

"Caleb," I sigh.

"He, lied to me," I say to her.

"They only used me to distract Adriel from the game,"

"They thought we had a thing," I say.

"He,"

"He Filmed me when we were," I stopped, I can't finish the sentences because it's hurtful.

Amanda moved to sit next to me then pull me for a comforting hug, I can't help crying my eyes out when she tries to comfort me. What if anyone see that video of me, it is so embarrassing I want to end my life.