Chapter 6 - Girlfriend?!

Rabecca Reinhart

"Okay are you still thinking about the senior trip?" Caroline broke the silence between us while we're sitting on our usual spot at the cafeteria.

I look up at her who is sitting in front of me, her long light brown hair is perfectly in shape. She looks at me while holding on a pink furry pen which kinda eye catching. "What are you drawing?" Her drawing books stole my attention, what a beautiful sketch she made.

"Just some random sketch," she says before continue to draw whatever on her drawing book. I know how badly she wants to be a fashion designer and I'm not surprise because she was born with talent so.

"So how's the conversation going with Caleb last night?" She  calmly asks me while keep drawing. She doesn't even look at me in the eyes while asking me the question, she always does this every time she talks while sketching it's just her thing. I literally tell this person everything, so is she.. we literally share everything together because this person in front of me has been with me the whole time.

Caleb actually texted me via dm last night, it was just a casual conversation like introducing himself. Also him saying he was the person that I saw a few days ago and it was just a simple introduction like that. "It was nothing just a friendly introduction," I say then Caroline's eyes still stuck with the drawing book, just how I expected.

"Then he asked for my phone number," I say then her eyes finally look up at me like she just found a hope. "That's what I'm waiting for, now tell me more," now she's looking at my eyes while we're talking, great Car you need a more exciting tea I got it.

"At first I didn't realize want to give him because it was too quick," "but then I gave him my number and he's been texting me until right now," I explain to Caroline and now she's smiling with her eyes staring blankly at something behind me like she's planning a murder plan in her head.

"But please don't tell anyone about this, Jack nor Adriel," I say to her then she nodded. "Okay I promise I won't tell them," she says then I nodded. "But I cannot promise you to not telling Jordan about it," she sent me an evil smirks. "I got over it okay, he already got over it too I guess," I take a glance at the popular seating where I can see Jordan hanging out with Sabrina and Santana.

"Don't worry babe you'll find your own happy ending without them in it," Caroline says which makes me looking back at her, I look at this girl in front of me and feel lucky to have her in my life. "Car," I say while looking at her.

"What?" She asks me, "I love you man," I say then she looks at me like a cockroach or something. "Ew," she says before continue to draw some sketch on her book.

~

The bell is finally ringing it is time to go home, thankfully the coach canceled our cheerleaders training today I'm so not in the mood to do some exhausting stuff. I just want to go back home and stay on bed all day, I know I sound pathetic but when I lay on bed I started to think about a lot of stuff and some of them are brilliant. Even though some of them are only going to hurt my mental but I know I can get over it.

I make my way out of the class and just like every other Wednesday Caroline walks passed me. "Hey girl," she greeted me as we walk all the way through the hall, making our way out of the dungeon. "Hey," I say to her and again don't know what to say, it's just a routine for me to meet her or accidentally bump into her after our last period.

"Don't you have your training today?" She asks while chewing a bubblegum.

"The coach canceled it this morning, I have nothing to do today," I respond.

"Okay let me guess, you're going to stay on bed all day, thinking about why you're not enough," "again," she sounds more like a psychic than just a regular friend, cause that is probably what I'm gonna do.