Chapter 24 - Azura's Birthday

Rabecca Reinhart

It's Azura's birthday today, Evan invited his girlfriend Amanda to the party. It's great to see these two getting along together, I mean yeah they're a couple but I'm very glad that Evan choose her. Well I know he's not dumb at all and I know he got a taste, and I can tell that his taste is so high up then he found Amanda. She's very nice and kind hearted and very beautiful, she barely even wear make up, so simple, and again so beautiful. Amanda and I became so close because of Evan and I don't know why are we so click, maybe it's because we have the same background or been through the same thing. She's an only daughter, so am I but the difference is she live with her mom while I live with my dad.

Anyways, Amanda and I are on the way to the marina because Azura is going to celebrate her birthday in a family Yacht. I love the yacht I've been there before, Adriel took me there when they family decided to have a weekend getaway. The yacht is very luxurious and I guess both of Evan and Adriel haven't really invited their friend to the yacht, they spent most of the time there with their family. So it means Amanda means a lot to Evan, and I'm very happy for them.

The car arrived at the Marina and there are paparazzi waiting outside, I was about to get out of the car but then Amanda stops me.

"Becca," She suddenly says, I turn around and she looks worried.

"What?" I ask.

"If they take picture of me the whole school will found out," she say then I looks at her in horror, she's right they're still in a backstreet mode.

"Shit you're right," I said before closing the curtain to cover the window, I told my driver to drive around so we can think. What are we going to do, there's no back door. Because every time Adriel and I go somewhere there's always secret gate or back door so we can avoid them but this time, there's none.

"What if we wear sunglasses does it help?" an idea suddenly popped in my mind,

"They'll be laughing at us it's dark already," she says.

"Yeah but there's no way," I say while the car's keep moving.

"That's okay if you wear sunglasses, I'll be wearing one too," I look at her.

"Oh we should wear a mask, where can we find one?" another idea came to my mind so I told my driver to buy a medical mask at a mini store, glad they sell it somehow.

After that the car went back to the marina then we pit our mask and sunglasses, I've never done this before somehow Adriel is used to it so when I'm with him I just have to follow his guide.

"Just walk straight independently Amanda, confident is the key," I say, even though I have no idea what I'm doing.

"Just hold on to me we'll be fine," I say, trying to make her calm because I know she must be nervous, I just hope that I don't trip and make it on the headline.

"Have you done this before?" She asks.

"With Adriel, many times," I answer.

"Alone? Never! So it'll be the first time for the both of us," I say then we laugh.

"Ready? Let's go whatever it takes," I look at her one more time.

We walk out of the car hand by hand, man the light is too much but thankfully we're wearing sunglasses. I don't care how much funny we look like, what matters now is they won't found out her identity.

Once we got out Evan's bodyguard suddenly help us to get into the yacht, I'm glad he sent us some of the bodyguards because if the don't I don't know what would I do.