Chapter 9 - Game day again

Rabecca Reinhart

"They're  here," one of the second year cheerleader enter our changing room while I'm curling my eyelashes, who the frick will see my eyelashes from a far so I won't put any mascara today I'm not feeling it.

"Okay everyone's ready?" Our captain ask us while I'm still curling my eyelashes.

"Becca?" She looks at me then I smile because my lashes is stuck at my eyelashes curler.

"Wait," I chuckle because my lashes stucks with the eyelash curler, because it has a little mascara on it so the lashes stick to it.

"Need a hand?" She asks then I laugh because I'm being the center attention here.

"Yeah," I say then she came closer to help me.

"Sorry," I say then she only smiles while trying to get it off of me.

"Here you go," she says handing me the eyelash curler.

Okay what a show.

"Okay guess everyone's ready, just like what I use to say it's a football game so be ready to loose our voice," she says.

"It's also an important game for the eagles because we're fighting you know who," she says then what inside in my head is only Caleb, today's game feel a little.., different.

Is he coming today? To our school again? Or what should I do if I meet him? Or will I see him today.

"Okay I guess everyone is ready, let's stretch up let's go!" She says before asking for our hands.

"1, 2, 3 go eagles!" We say before heading out to the field with our pom pom.

I walk out of the changing room and see Caroline, jack and Adriel outside the changing room like they're waiting for me.

"Hey," I say a little surprise because they're here.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask them.

"Nothing we just want to wait for you," Caroline says then they follow me to the field.

"Aren't you get cold wearing that outside?" Adriel asking me while looking at my costume.

"I hope not," I say to him.

"I really hope you're not," Caroline says.

"Adriel are you going to wear that hoodie," I mention the basketball player's hoodie that he carries.

"Yeah but later," he says.

"Can I borrow it for a stretch up, I left my outer at the changing room," I say then he hands it to me.

"Thank you, I'll give it to you before the game started," I say while putting it on.

"You guys are sitting at the usual seat right?" I ask them.

"Yeah we want to seat at our usual seat that's why we're here early," Jack says.

"The opponent is here already," I say while we're heading into the field.

"How about the crowd?" Jack ask then I turn around while walking backwards with my hands staying inside the hoodie pocket.

"I don't know," I say.

"Even my hoodie is almost longer than your skirt," Adriel comments on my costumes again.

"So I won't slip, that is why cheerleader's costume design like this," I explain then he only stays in silent.

"Oh..," he says.

"Actually your hoodie feels comfortable I should borrow it more often," I say then Adriel only shakes his head.