Chapter 14 - The date

Rebecca Reinhart

Never have I ever look at myself this much before going out somewhere, is this the effect of my first date with Caleb?! This is so weird and I didn't expect that I'm going to be this nervous before going out with someone. There are millions of 'what if' inside of my freaking mind that won't even left my brain.

I reached my phone right from inside of my purse before calling on none other than my go to friend, Adriel Hamilton. I'm not surprised if he picks up just a second later but it's starting to annoy me that he doesn't pick up my call.

"What the heck man?" He says then I rolled my eyes.

"What?!" He ask me once again.

"You're playing your stupid game aren't you?" I ask him.

"I was asleep you dumb I'm not in LA remember?!" He sounds pretty pissed but it makes me much better, well I actually forget he's at the other side of the earth.

"Great you're awake what time is it in there?" I ask him, I got so much joy disturbing his sleep.

"I don't fucking know becca, what is wrong with you?!" He asks then I can only laugh.

"Nothing I'm just nervous for a date with Caleb Smith," I say to him.

"Oh," he says.

"Just don't fart in front of him that's all and don't smell bad, now I'm going to go back to sleep you freak," he says before hung up on my call.

I look at my phone to check if he really hung up on me and yeah, he just did. Okay maybe Adriel is really tired right now but again, I don't feel bad for disturbing him because he's been disturbing me for the rest of my life I won't ever feel bad for what I just did.

"Miss Reinhart, your friend is here," one of the maid suddenly came up to me to inform me that Caleb is here.

"Oh right thank you," I say to her before se left.

I look at myself on the mirror for one last time before decided to make my way out of the house, straight to the lobby where I can see him standing right in front of the door. Him, standing right in front of the door holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand makes me froze for a moment, what is this?

"bouquet of rosses for Miss Reinhart," he smiles then I chuckle.

"What are you doing?" I ask him while shaking my head.

"Trying to impress you?" He asks me back which makes me smile.

"Is it working?" He chuckles.

"You don't know that I'm allergic to flowers do you?" I ask him then he takes the bouquet away from me.

"Really?" He looks really confused.

"No I'm just kidding," I laugh then he looks a little relief.

"God you scared me," he says then I laugh.

"Thank you so much," I say to him after he hands me the bouquet, it's real roses and I can say he's the first guy that comes here with bouquet of roses. I can tell that this is my very first bouquet from a guy, which is very sweet.

"You look so beautiful Becca," he says.

Every words that come out of his mouth are always so sweet and good, but I've never expect him to say those words to me.

"Thank you," I smile while holding the bouquet of roses.

"Okay so you ready to go?" He asks then I nodded.