Chapter 28 - He doesn't need to know

Rabecca Reinhart

Today is Ashley's birthday, she invited me to her birthday party tonight which held at her house. I texted Adriel but he told me Ashley didn't really invite him to the party personally, so he thinks he's not really invited. Bet Ashley would like to see him there though, I bet the real reason is Adriel actually hate the fact that her house is about to be filled with the Tigers and it'll be awkward for him.

Ashley personally invited me so I know I should come to her party, and I know Caleb is going to be there too. Caleb and I already planned to go there together so now I'm waiting till he picks me up.

Rabecca Reinhart:
Babe you're ready?

Caleb Smith :
I'm still not in the mood to go

Rabecca Reinhart :
You're not coming?

Caleb Smith :
I guess not

Rabecca Reinhart :
The reason why I want to come is because of you, if you're not coming then I guess I won't too.

Caleb Smith:
Alright

Rabecca Reinhart:
Call me later okay?

I wait for his text but I guess his lost yesterday really got him. He's still upset and can't get over it, well he never really lost until yesterday. I don't know why but I can tell that Adriel and his team really level up their game yesterday. I understand why Caleb is so unsatisfied, it was only a point lost.

I was about to take off my heels and my earrings until I see a box of gift that I already bought for Ashley. Guess I have to come at least a minute just to give it to her, she's very kind to me though. I got up from my seating then get the gift before making my way out of the room, changed plan I'm coming to her party.

It took few minutes to get to her house, glad my driver is still here so he can drives me to Ashley's house. I told my driver that I won't get long so I told him to find a parking spot to wait for me. I can see many people are getting into the house, I'm excited to see the birthday girl because I know her aura will be good, because Ashley is very friendly and I want her to be happy, especially on her very special day.

When I got in, her house is filled with decorations and music is filling the entire house. I go straight to the backyard where I easily spot her standing near the stage, wearing a golden dress that is very eye catching and beautiful.

"Hey birthday girl," I say then she smiles at me.

"Beccaaa you came," she says hugging me.

"Of course, I already bought the gift here's for you," I give her the paper bag and she looks very happy receiving it.

"Oh my my thank you, darling," she says.

"Where's Adriel?" She asks then I chuckle,

"Evan just got here a minute ago, he handed me the gift alone he said his girlfriend doesn't feel well,"

"I hope she's okay," Ashley says.

"Evan's here?" I ask then she nodded.

"Yeah he just handed me the gift, maybe he's somewhere around," she tries to find him then I laugh.

"It's okay, I'll find him," I say to her.

"Okay honey, enjoy the party!" She says before I walk away from her, trying to find Evan before I leave.

I got back inside the house while my eyes are looking for none other than Evan, but turns out my eyes spotted my boyfriend, Caleb. He's sitting on one of the coach in the living room with his friends, enjoying his drink.