Chapter 45 - Home

Rabecca Reinhart

The plane landed safely, we spent the last two hours talking about our feelings while we're still trying to get used to this. Transforming our friendship into a relationship is a massive thing for the both of us, there's happy, afraid, excited and scared at the same time. So happy that dating the person that have known me for so long, so happy dating someone that I know won't be judging me in any situation, but also scared of what might happen that will or can separate us. It's a very high risk but I somehow know that it'll be worth it.

We got out of the plane and there's already a car parked right outside the plane, I walk out of the plane and it looks like it's been raining because the rode is wet. The wind is pretty cold the air feel humid.

Adriel fell asleep an hour before the plane landed, he's really sick and I feel bad knowing that he couldn't sleep because he was thinking of me. I honestly was super shock when he confessed, especially when he kissed me. Well, Evan was right I kinda leaned first but Adriel was the one who finished the job. But anyway he's a good kisser, not just good, he's great. I kinda feel thankful for it, and started to get annoyed and feel a little shy to admit that I just want to taste his lips even more.

"It's pretty windy," he said while we're walking down the plane.

"It was raining I guess," I said.

"I don't know if it was homesick of this city or you but I feel so much better," he said with a smile on his face, like he just got better. I can only look at him with a smirk before we got into the car.

"So where are we going?" Adriel said right after he close the door behind him.

"Home of course? You're sick," I said to him.

"No I feel a lot better," he said then I shake my head.

"Can I come over?" He asked then I stay in silent while looking at him, he was my best friend the last time we went to my home, now he's my boyfriend, how am I going to tell my dad our new situation.

"But you're sick," I said to him.

"Trust me, I'm not anymore," he said.

"Your mom expecting you to be home,"I said to him.

"Not really,"

"Or just come over," he said.

"Please," he begged.

It used to be a five seconds answer for me when he asked me to come over now it takes around minutes for me to answer. But it's cute when he's a little clingy, it's clear that he wants to be near me.

"Come over," he smiles then I chuckles.

"Fine," I said to him before we got into the same car.

It took an hour drive until we got to his home, due to traffic and everything. I can't believe taht I got into two flights today and I can say that I'm ao tired.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as we got into the kitchen together.

"Always," I said, following him to look at what's inside the fridge.

"Soda?" He asks then I broke into laugh,

"You're always so bad at choosing something to eat or drink," I laugh then he looks down at me before those lips suddenly kiss mine.

We were kissing until we realize that Lana, his mom is standing behind us staring at us, she froze and no words can come out of her mouth. She was holding a bottle of win on her hand and a glass of it in her other hand. I can imagine how shock she must be when she just watched her son kissed his best friend.